- от Ane, 17 часов назадОценено на 5 из 5Must-have. WOrks amazingly for me and I've been using it for 3+ years.
Tip: ALWAYS remember/save your master password. I forgot it once and had to redo the account. Not terrible, and good for security reasons, but frustrating nonetheless.
You can also use 2FA authentication, which is another must.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16124046, 4 дня назадОценено на 5 из 5I have used LastPass for over 5 years. It works seamlessly with Firefox and Chrome browsers, and my iPad and iPhone. However, LastPass does take a little time to setup when installed on new devices. I recommend this product and have upgraded to LastPass families so the kids no longer ask for passwords to Online school, Steam, Minecraft, etc.
I also recommend LastPass Authenticator for 2 step verification.
- от Nobu, 5 дней назадОценено на 2 из 5This is a nice add-on when it works. Unfortunately there are several issues that I have run into that caused me not giving it higher rating. I would change my rating if these problems are solved in the future revision:
• the addon's pulldown menu does not have a scroll bar so that you can go the to bottom of the menu to click on the Accept when first invoked after starting the Firefox. This is a new behavior (probably in FF 93 and newer. Thus it becomes useless since you cannot accept their terms to use the addon.
•The pulldown menu is blank in private mode since FF 93. Thus you cannot use it in private mode even if you have checked "allowed in private mode" button.
• Frequently it gives you more options for the site you are visiting. My theory is that it confused about the URL/password stored. Would be nice that it can pinpoint the exact password to suggest for a given URL
• Some sites need more than two entries (username and password) to log in. But lasspass does not provide any mechanism to fulfill this requirements.
• The addon cannot be used on FF on mobile devices. As a result, I have to store passwords using FF's native feature to store them.
- от Marty, 10 дней назадОценено на 3 из 5Its better here than android (pretty useless on android for auto-fill). Here I only give it 3 stars because on scroll type websites like twitter and tumblr, this extension causes constant lag pauses. I'm not sure what its doing but every minute or so the webpage freezes loading for about 10 seconds. There is a small toaster drop down that says "the extension LastPass is causing delays, click here to stop" so I click the stop button and the page resumes INSTANTLY. So LastPass is perhaps scanning the page every 60 seconds for password fields, causing the page to stall. Pretty annoying interaction, I have to disable the extension. It used to be a lot better, but has either had some bad new coding or websites have changed and LastPass hasnt kept up. Its Tolerable at best.
- от kaengu, 11 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Not great. Crashes are frequent on both Linux and Win, annoyingly grabs focus without good reason, autofill is not as flexible and smooth to control as it should be, and often it is simply buggy and unpredictable. I am using the addon with Lastpass Business, which is a paid account option, but I feel it's not worth it. I'm not the one to decide in this case, but the bugginess alone disqualifies this software. Password management needs meticulous and competent programming. Lastpass, however, delivers something different.