Оценено на 3,8 из 5
Оценено на 3,8 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 15242125, день назадОценено на 1 из 5This add on worked OK most of the time. The low star is that they are changing the free account to only work on one device. So I switched to bitwarden and I'm pretty happy so far with it.
- от Rodrigo Cavalcanti, 2 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5It will no longer allow free users to use it in mobile and pc together (forcing to pay almost 40usd to manager your passwords on both devices - SHAME!!!). Bye bye LastPass, hello BITWARDEN PREMIUM (only 10usd per year)!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15888249, 2 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5LP recently instituted a severely ham-stringed functionality under their basic/free version, and is now wanting to pull a bait-switch with an unreasonably high up-charge for the pay version for same functionality as before all at the expense of users good will. What a shame. I'd be willing to pay, but not at this ridiculous price. Goodbye LP, hello Bitwarden.
- от Victor, 2 дня назадОценено на 3 из 5Can't recommend this anymore, although I used it for years and was a happy user. They made the free tier unusable.
Just migrated to Bitwarden and the migration was pretty straightforward, 10 min and it was done.
- от Quixotes, 3 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5Bait and switch. Nope. This can no longer be a recommended platform, and it's a shame because LP's browser integration is excellent. For $12 a year I genuinely think I'd have kept it for its speed and the ease of use across desktop and mobile, but $36 a year just to store passwords? GTF. And no doubt it'll soon be $48 and so on. I've moved to KeePassXC. It's not as well-integrated, especially for adding new logins, but I don't feel like I'm being "grifted", as one YouTuber put it.
- от Kali Mau, 3 дня назадОценено на 2 из 5Forcing everyone to buy this service now. If I wasn't so lazy and the idea of redoing all my passwords again, I'd leave.
If you want to use a password manager on multiple devices, don't get LastPass. They are raping you now.
- от user, 3 дня назадОценено на 2 из 5USED to be a solid add-on for storing away passwords, attachments, and other goodies across all devices. I however can no longer recommend this to anyone not willing to pay a pretty penny. The recent update requires free-tier users to choose between using LastPass ONLY on Mobile devices (phone, IPad, Tablet, etc) or ONLY on Desktop (Starting Mar 16, 2021), which takes away an enormous use-case for most people including me. LastPass has bait-and-switched the entirety of its free-tier user-base that relies on this cross-device functionality and will no doubt continue to inflate its already ridiculous pricing plans for storing only a few kilobytes of your private data.
If you're fine with spending a pretty penny, then it is a fairly good password manager. However you can get the same experience elsewhere for much cheaper (or free).
- от ArcheKruz, 4 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5Not only did they enact underhanded tactics like removing the one feature for the free users that makes the app worth it in order to try to force free users to sign up for their subscriptions.
They also have been banning users for speaking out and the company is actively censoring criticism of their actions.