Оценено на 4,3 из 5
Оценено на 4,3 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 13435180, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Recently AdBlock Plus updated and screwed a few of my favourite sites up.. to where things wouldn't load correctly. So I had to whitelist those sites.. so I had to look at the annoying ads.. but with this perfect addition I can still have those sites white listed and no longer have to see those annoying ads.. thank you once ore.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12472266, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Saved settings about sites in tab "Groups" removed themselves sometimes. And I have to reimport them from time to time.
This addon instaled on portable version of firefox but others extensions with stored settings works correctly.
- от Clemens Ratte-Polle, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5good job :)
But ads are loaded and shown for a very short time before they are killed.
The graphics and ads should not to be loaded at all.
This would save bandwith, pageload, memory, time.
It should be fixed :)
- от bluemoon, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Most sites has this issue. About 0,5 seconds hidden elements appear.
Example: On top right corner kill "mozilla" and reload the page.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадI used to use RIP. RIP hides elements of the page when the page is loaded. The bad guys started working around add-ons like RIP by delaying the appearance of the junk, either by using a time delay or waiting until a gesture such as scrolling down.
I wrote KillIt to take care of the fly-in ads that were appearing. It runs continuously watching for the junk and kills it whenever it appears. Some junk needs to be deleted completely from the page or it keeps coming back. RIP could only hide it.
Unfortunately with Firefox there is usually a little time delay before it runs an add-on so there may be brief flashes between when an element appears and when it is killed. Other add-ons may slow this down if they run first. It may sometimes be possible to use a CSS style with something like the Stylish add-on to make an element hidden until it is killed.
In the future it might be possible to have the add-on run earlier using new browser technology.
- от tunayx, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Using is easier than RIP but a major problem: Your add on shows the hidden elements about half a second while page loads. Though there's no such problem with RIP. If you'd fix this issue, this add on would be the best.
- от sleek61, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works as advertised. The pop-up menu that allows you to see the different parts of the page that will be selected for deletion is very useful.
Thank you to the author for making this add-on.