- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15142020, 21 час назадIt used to save articles instantly, but now it's taking 4-5 seconds of "Saving..." before it shows "Saved."
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17431124, 6 дней назадProbably the 2nd best extension behind uBlock Origin. So useful. Crazy there aren't more users.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Jan Urbaś, 5 месяцев назадVery useful extension that allows me to save articles that I would want to read later. The android application allows me to store and fast read while understanding them.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Rasmus, 5 месяцев назадDoesn't need to be in context menu. Please add option to remove. Otherwise great.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ignacio Víctor Russo, год назадHola. Necesito el Resaltado en el AddOn o en botón derecho. Gracias
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13611983, 2 года назадPlease add an option to remove this from the right-click context menu. I like my context menu clean, and most add-ons provide the option to disable this. Instapaper is my last holdout!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Muscogulus, 2 года назадI use this extension constantly to save web articles in a more readable format, to read at my own pace. However I disabled the keyboard shortcuts that trigger the extension, because who thought "Ctrl-i" was a good idea? That key combo has been reserved for italics since the 1970s. There is no way to change the key binding, so I have to go to this extension's options and disable it. I have to remember to do it again whenever I reset or reinstall Firefox. It's also an issue whenever I recommend this extension to someone else. If the key combo were more sensible, or if it were not enabled by default, or if it could be changed by the user, I'd give this extension 5 stars.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Attila Matisse, 2 года назадWorks well. Although would be nice if I could change the keyboard shortcut for this.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15083927, 2 года назадHi folks! I appreciate the attempt to fix the shortcut conflict, but I have to point out that ctrl-I is *also* widely used, eg for italicization. I end up inadvertently saving a lot of pages where I'm editing text. In my opinion the ideal solutions would be (from best to worst):
- let the user choose the shortcut (and default could be whatever). This would meet *everyone's* needs.
- at least let the user choose which of ctrl-shift-S and ctrl-I they want active rather than having to do both or none.
- pick a less-widely-used keyboard shortcut.
Nevertheless, great extension that I use all the time!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от PERCE-NEIGE, 2 года назадI would need the highlight feature included in the addon, to replace Diigo, that is too expensive.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13981154, 2 года назадPlease add the option to change the keyboard shortcut.