- от Nuno, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Doesn't quite work for me. If it would limit browsing during the "pause" period to the selected pause time, it would be perfect. Just has it is, it's just easy to click on pause and carry on browsing indefinitely...
- от Christina, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Two complaints:
1 - I wish the impulse blocker would come into effect as soon as the pause timer runs out.
2 - Sometimes after the pause timer runs out I can click on different links of the blocked web page without necessarily refreshing the page, even though the url does change, thus letting me continue to access the page.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15391377, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Almost a great app. The concept is exactly what I want but the functionality still needs some work. It took quite a bit of troubleshooting just to get the blocking to work on any website (a hard refresh--ctrl + shift + r--wound up doing the trick), and as of now, it still doesn't successfully block Twitter, though this appears to have been a known issue for most of 2019. I'm disappointed but cautiously optimistic that the app will get better with a little more time and assistance.
I do love that it's completely open-source and minimalistic, though, and will bump up the number of stars I've rated the extension as soon as the bugs get squashed.
- от Michael Große, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Would be nice to automatically turn the blocker on/off at certain times of the day, e.g. from 8 in the evening to 8 in the morning to not mess with my sleep.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15045287, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Needs to refresh the page after the pause timer is up for this to work properly. Either that or have some notification popup instead.
EDIT: the pause timer sometimes crashes the browser. I don't know exactly what happened but basically I clicked pause, restarted the website I paused, but then when I opened the Impulse Blocker panel back up, it didn't save the timer, meaning I could pause a second time while the website I was on was still up. I think the crash happened after I refreshed the page of the website I blocked.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15052151, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great on desktop, but mobile version on/off functionality doesn't work.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14496352, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5So far it is great; however, there are two thing that would make this application much better:
1. Turning on or off should just be one click on the toolbar icon -- you should not have to click it once to go to the on/off toggle; it should just click (and be lit up when on) and click (and be unlit when off).
2. Having it default to the last implemented option as opposed to defaulting to "on" currently.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14070838, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5You must now block page one by one. So you can't take a list and block everything at once. Extremely much work and wasted potential. Hope for an update that also solves this problem. Everything else works great. Operation is also simple and good.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13722505, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great extension. However there are some annoying issues -
1. When you open firefox, it defaults to 'on', meaning if you are using your browser and don't need to block any sites (which is 80% of the time for myself) you will need to turn it off every time you open firefox.
2. This isn't as annoying but still weird - when you visit a site that is blocked, it redirects you to a mozilla addon link, e.g (moz-extension://0176857e-3c38-4d6b-bebc-2a1400810453/resources/redirect.html) rather than retaining the original link while displaying the impulse blocker alert.
- от elliottregan, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Occasionally gets stuck where neither "on" nor "off" are selected, but it behaves as if it is on. The extension needs to be disabled and re-enabled for it to work again.
Other than that, it works. Very simple.