- от Пользователь Firefox 15165830, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great plugin to get aware when you want to jump to distractive websites, thanks :)
-> Feature request: Please add analytics for the user on how many times he disabled the block (preferably also the time of the day).
- от Пользователь Firefox 12337589, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Works well for most websites but doesn't block Twitter, which is my biggest distraction. As such, it's not very helpful to me.Yes, that's a well-known problem we have. It's related to the way Twitter website is loaded in browser. We have talked about it here: https://github.com/raicem/impulse-blocker/issues/33
- от Пользователь Firefox 15045287, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Needs to refresh the page after the pause timer is up for this to work properly. Either that or have some notification popup instead.
EDIT: the pause timer sometimes crashes the browser. I don't know exactly what happened but basically I clicked pause, restarted the website I paused, but then when I opened the Impulse Blocker panel back up, it didn't save the timer, meaning I could pause a second time while the website I was on was still up. I think the crash happened after I refreshed the page of the website I blocked.
- от mosemos, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Just Amazing!
Has everything that I hope for without extra unneeded features. Also open-source, so you can rest assured it is not doing anything shady in the background (Looking at you BlockSite).
You can also block certain pages without blocking the full domain, totally useful for Reddit.
Can't do but recommend the extension!
- от Tuangd, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It's great! I just wondering why the version here is 0.4 and the homepage is 1+ ??? Would love to use the newer version.Hi! Unfortunately the latest minor version did not pass the review from Mozilla. So they reverted it to a year old 0.4 version... Trying to resolve that issue these days. Sorry for the trouble.
Edit: This got resolved. Everyone should be able to access to the latest version. Thanks everyone in AMO.
- от Eric, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Am an aspiring twitch streamer and artist, I use this so I don't spend too much time watching streams or videos and to motivate myself to work.
Would appreciate if it refreshed the page after the break timer wears out. Streams can distract people for hours and I need to only give myself like 10 minute breaks.
- от Philippe Morin, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Ça fonctionne, c'est simple, gratuit, et c'est recommandé par Firefox. Que dire de plus?
Négatif: J'apprécierais une mise à jour dynamique pour que les sites comme YouTube et Twitch se désactivent lorsque la pause est terminée.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15052151, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great on desktop, but mobile version on/off functionality doesn't work.