- от Пользователь Firefox 14184187, год назадОценено на 2 из 5i have an issue. Once the pause in blocking is over, you can keep using the tab you're on. Could you make it so that once the pause is over, the tab gets blocked? or that i can't click on any link.
For example, i'm on youtube. I paused blocking for 5 minutes, but once the pause is over, i can keep watching videos.
If you fixed this, i'd give the addon 5 stars.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15391377, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Almost a great app. The concept is exactly what I want but the functionality still needs some work. It took quite a bit of troubleshooting just to get the blocking to work on any website (a hard refresh--ctrl + shift + r--wound up doing the trick), and as of now, it still doesn't successfully block Twitter, though this appears to have been a known issue for most of 2019. I'm disappointed but cautiously optimistic that the app will get better with a little more time and assistance.
I do love that it's completely open-source and minimalistic, though, and will bump up the number of stars I've rated the extension as soon as the bugs get squashed.
- от Michael Große, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Would be nice to automatically turn the blocker on/off at certain times of the day, e.g. from 8 in the evening to 8 in the morning to not mess with my sleep.
- от Sean, год назадОценено на 4 из 5I really like this add on for its simplicity. And I really like supporting open source programs and add-ons. One suggestions: I notice that when I turn my computer on and open the browser that the add on is turned off. It would be great if it was turned on when the browser comes on - that way the default is on instead of off.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадThank you for the feedback! I'll take a look at your suggestion. I believe the extension saves the last status. If you close the browser with the extension turned on, when you open up the browser again it will be on. I will check!
- от Maja Potega, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Entweder verstehe ich das Add-on nicht oder es ist nicht das, was ich dachte, das Add-on ist. Ich möchte gerne verschiedene Websites blocken und das nicht nur für 3 Stunden, sondern permanent. Die Chip Website wurde gar nicht geblockt.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15165830, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great plugin to get aware when you want to jump to distractive websites, thanks :)
-> Feature request: Please add analytics for the user on how many times he disabled the block (preferably also the time of the day).
- от Пользователь Firefox 12337589, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Works well for most websites but doesn't block Twitter, which is my biggest distraction. As such, it's not very helpful to me.Yes, that's a well-known problem we have. It's related to the way Twitter website is loaded in browser. We have talked about it here: https://github.com/raicem/impulse-blocker/issues/33
- от Пользователь Firefox 15045287, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Needs to refresh the page after the pause timer is up for this to work properly. Either that or have some notification popup instead.
EDIT: the pause timer sometimes crashes the browser. I don't know exactly what happened but basically I clicked pause, restarted the website I paused, but then when I opened the Impulse Blocker panel back up, it didn't save the timer, meaning I could pause a second time while the website I was on was still up. I think the crash happened after I refreshed the page of the website I blocked.
- от mosemos, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Just Amazing!
Has everything that I hope for without extra unneeded features. Also open-source, so you can rest assured it is not doing anything shady in the background (Looking at you BlockSite).
You can also block certain pages without blocking the full domain, totally useful for Reddit.
Can't do but recommend the extension!
- от Tuangd, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It's great! I just wondering why the version here is 0.4 and the homepage is 1+ ??? Would love to use the newer version.Hi! Unfortunately the latest minor version did not pass the review from Mozilla. So they reverted it to a year old 0.4 version... Trying to resolve that issue these days. Sorry for the trouble.
Edit: This got resolved. Everyone should be able to access to the latest version. Thanks everyone in AMO.