- от temphee, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5It's great and flexible, very useful add-on.
To developer hyperT :)
Could you let us to use custom search engine? This add-on offers only Google, DuckDuckGo, Wiki, Bing, Amazon.
I want to use custom engine (e.g. Naver, Daum..).
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадIt is not fully customizable, but can be added to any site that uses Open the Search, which can be integrated into Firefox.
Naver is not supported, but Daum can be added.
More information can be found on the Mozilla support page.
- от harl windwolf, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Opening links and searching for text works great.
Saving images works only about 80% of the time, but some images are saved as "search" (without filename extension) and contain no valid image data. I don't know what Hyper Drag saves in those "search" files, but when I save the same images via FF's native "Save Image As.." it works just as it should.
- от BullFrog, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Can you give an option for texts to |Drag LEFT| and search in background tab. |Drag RIGHT| and search in active tab.
Same for the links, drag left open background tab, drag right, open in an active tab.
Update1, it is in the todays update! Thank you!
Edit.: I'm using it for the last 2 weeks and noticed 1 bug, when the link has a NAME instead of the url itself, the drag function only search the NAME of it.
Example name=[link], but the URL is a picture when I click on it.
- от MaxthonFan, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This is exactly what I was looking for. This is the one and only feature which has since kept me from switching away from Maxthon Browser.
You may have just won Firefox a new daily user and stolen Maxthon a longstanding one. :-)
- от Пользователь Firefox 14676454, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5When dragging a link, it searches for the link text instead of opening the link. I wish this to be fixed or can be modified via setting. Thank you.
Reply: Usually it's not plain URL, for example a button that redirects you somewhere and has some text on it. Some images also have attached link with them but now the dragging operation opens up the picture in a new tab, there should be an option to open the link instead.
- от Latisha Chan, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5If possible, It would be better if user can edit their custom search engine. (to instead of the Built-in engine)
or like: https://i.imgur.com/Wr4O2GF.png
- от Пользователь Firefox 13897107, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I'm not sure if it's because of this extension. After dragging a link in the background and opening a new page, the pages are all marked as read, previously, the new pages were presented in different colors and slant fonts
- от Peak, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It is good drag tool. Can it use the firefox's default search engine instead of the extension's built-in
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадThe function of using the search module has not been implemented yet.
We do not have an API to access the firefox's default search engine.(after firefox57)
When it can access I will implement that function in the future.
- от ludvik, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I have to admit I just recently installed it, but from the looks of it this seems to be the real deal: both in terms of how it functions straight out of the box with default setup, and also from the seemingly very robust and versatile setting. It already is better than Fire Drag is, simply because Facebook Messenger functions as it should.
- от flimflim, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Good replacement of Drag de go.
But I still miss the possibility to search text using search modules I use in Firefox. It was possible in the Drag de go addon.
And there is one display glitch: on the Settings page the help text overlays the Image drag options.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадSorry I couldn't get back to you sooner.
I did not get the notification.
I fixed the display glitch. Thank you for the information.
The function of using the search module has not been implemented yet.
We do not have an API to access the Search bar.
I will implement that function in the future.