- от Пользователь Firefox 15253942, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Loved this VPN until a week ago it stopped working in Russia in Chrome and today it stopped working in Firefox too. Too sad. Now forced to switch to another VPN add-on.
- от Someone, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5This is garbage if you are using the free version. I need a non-USA server, but can't use it as a free user, the Auto-server option gives me a server in the US so this is worthless.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13370601, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5It eats up RAM like crazy, sometimes the RAM usage goes up to 90%. This is more like a cryptocurrency miner. Disabling it decreased my RAM usage.
- от SSLatino, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Did some research and...1) HotSpot Shield
Hotspot Shield was accused of intercepting and redirecting traffic to partner websites, including advertising companies in 2017. This company went against what was stated in their Terms of Service and were logging connection details. DO NOT TRUST
- от Пользователь Firefox 16203262, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This slows the connection down to a crawling speed on the free version. It also will not unistall. I removed it from the add-ons and uninstalled at the HotSpot website and it is still running in the background on my mac and won't move to trash because it remains open even after quitting and unistalling. I remember now I used it a few years ago on a PC and had same problem. This clearly is deliberate. Not recommended.