- Оценено на 2 из 5от sparks, 4 дня назадAllegedly it does what it says. I wouldn't know, as the function for free use only allows US based servers, rendering it a farce.
The interface is also made to look like a mobile phone app, which is a bit disgusting on an actual pc, and implies a lack of care, or attention to detail.
Perhaps it's appealing to apple users. I'm not an apple user. I prefer substance over flash. This lacks substance.
I may revise this with time but I remain skeptical.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17579605, 11 дней назадBrowsec or Hotspot VPN??? First is slow free version depend on people using it, but Hotspot is faster free with some issues. Depend for what you will use it. Premium versions are superb, decide yourself!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от smitty, 17 дней назад9 out of 10 times doesn't work. i'll click it on, make sure it's going, then 20 minutes later realize the icon is grey and it actually hasn't been running at all.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15346125, 3 месяца назадTotal piece of shit.
Has no right-click functionality, and if you leftclick on the icon it will just show a splash screen that you can't click anywhere to get the VPN started.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Serhii, 4 месяца назадEven when I do not use the app, the app constantly writes something on my SSD to the Firefox profile folder (C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\NAME\storage\default\moz-extension+++9d66ffb3-92fa-40eb-bd3e-88e2ef655a6b^userContextId=4294967295). The day was recorded from 15-20 gigabytes. This happens on two different computers. Both are the last Windows 10 and the last version of Firefox. It's just unacceptable!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Eric Draven, 5 месяцев назадEvery day, several times a day, it asks to Sign in. Very often by pressing "Connect", there is actually no VPN connection. I'm sick of this piece of sh*t. Removed! :(