- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17664784, 5 часов назадFailed to establish a secure connection on websites I could normally go to and also websites that I normally couldn't as well. Also gave a false reading on the Mbps meter.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Kadircan Erşahin, 2 месяца назадI can't login HS without another VPN connection... Can't access app and HS website, it's not working with NextDNS or any adblocker-dns service. Same at mobile, pc or web browsers. Plus - it's slow
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12514241, 2 месяца назадA few months, it had been working good. But now gets connected but VPN doesn't work i.e. blocked sites are still blocked. So uninstalled it. Now using Hoxx VPN Proxy, which is doing good.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от sparks, 2 месяца назадAllegedly it does what it says. I wouldn't know, as the function for free use only allows US based servers, rendering it a farce.
The interface is also made to look like a mobile phone app, which is a bit disgusting on an actual pc, and implies a lack of care, or attention to detail.
Perhaps it's appealing to apple users. I'm not an apple user. I prefer substance over flash. This lacks substance.
I may revise this with time but I remain skeptical.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17579605, 2 месяца назадBrowsec or Hotspot VPN??? First is slow free version depend on people using it, but Hotspot is faster free with some issues. Depend for what you will use it. Premium versions are superb, decide yourself!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от smitty, 3 месяца назад9 out of 10 times doesn't work. i'll click it on, make sure it's going, then 20 minutes later realize the icon is grey and it actually hasn't been running at all.