- от Hdthree, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5amazing and works perfectly. theres no other addon that can do what this does.
that you for all the hard work you've put in making this. when you added the feature to name the file after browser title i was ecstatic.
- от Adam, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great extension, I've been using it for a few months now. The streamlink support is incredibly handy for watching web streams within desktop video players. Developer was responsive and friendly when I requested a small change to the app on github. One of my favorite Firefox extensions.. thanks rowrawer
- от Пользователь Firefox 14367032, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Flawless add on. Thank you for the constant updates. But may I ask why you recommend the youtube-dl command over ffmpeg? Thanks again.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThank you for your kind words.
In my experience, youtube-dl is better suited for a more general approach and a wider variety of uses. That's not to say it's better, just more straightforward - therefore it makes the most sense for it to be the "recommended" option in my eyes.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15042284, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Hi, thanks for great addon. I've been using this addon for a long time.
I also want a request an extra function for this addon, which have ability to detect and copy url webvtt subtitle (*.vtt) to clipboard, just like m3u8.
-- Update --
Can't detect vtt caption url automatically, as example if I check from network tab in developer tools, the vtt caption url is like this:
- от Пользователь Firefox 14136620, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Surprised! Sometimes (but rarely) you have to delete some superfluous characters in the URL, paste the address into a player and it works.