- Оценено на 5 из 5от aa357, 5 месяцев назадWow I wish I had learned of this addon some days ago instead of wasting all my time trying to get things to work other ways. Found this by luck when looking for something else.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от dpq06, 6 месяцев назадPretty fantastic add-on that I use with FFMPEG a lot. I've never come across any other add-on or web-based thing that compliments the overbearing complexity of FFMPEG like this does or is not aimed at a particular website. The two combined cover pretty much any streaming capture needs.
Would be super keen to have additional FFMPEG/PLAY/PROBE features with this.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17161500, год назадDoes what it is supposed to do - for the most part. Needs to have the button to clear the list at the top. Sometimes unable to scroll to the bottom to access the 'clear this list' button. Also does not always delete a stream when you click the 'X' at the right.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14728267, год назадThanks! Works so far but only in one session. In the next session i have to disable and enable the addon again, otherwise it does not detect links. :/
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13173126, год назадWith this extension + ffmpeg combo I can now download videos I could not using other tools, including the venerable youtube-dl. Stream detector is awesome!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Simon, год назадTried 2.8.0 - 2.8.7. None of them work consistently.
The new version works for a day, then fails to detect any link. Reinstalling the addon and restaing Firefox make it work again, but only briefly. And I have to set up the customized command each time. I also need to ask it to detect direct links, or nothing shows up.
Also, when it is working, it detects way too many clips. The new clips are added to the top one by one, so the m3u8 link keeps moving down and is difficult to click. I suggest to add newly found links to the bottom. It also seems to ignore the "This tab"/"All tabs" settings and shows all.
When it worked, it was absolutely fantastic! I use it together with ffmpeg, but with user-command.