- от Rogério, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Congrats man, very useful!! Thank you.
It's only weird that it's not deterministic when the text will keep selected after highlighting, sometimes it will (and I can copy), sometimes it won't at all, and sometimes it looses it partially... So sometimes I'd like to disable the extension, but I cannot seem to easily do it!! There's two options: Always on, where the shortcut do not work at all, and Activate on shortcut, which makes it disabled by default! Could you please include a Disable on shortcut (to keep it enabled by default, but able to disable it), or just always enable shortcut?
I would also like to see its code open on github. Think about that.
- от Aaron Fooshée, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Downloaded to get markers on my scrollbar. HighlightAll is a decent solution until Firefox makes this a standard like Chrome does. Only allows for searching of text on the page, not user input.
As I have it setup, I have to do a complicated shortcut (using the fn key to bring up f8 on my Macbook's Touchbar, so it would be nice to have the option to assign my own shortcut.
Generally good functionality, thanks Jerome.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14767561, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Does exactly what I need, but it is a pain to use it. Highlighting is extremely slow – it takes several seconds. The animation for color selection box is annoyingly long and also currently broken (it disappears).
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадIt is not supposed to be so slow.
Don't hesitate to post details on your configuration on my contact form : http://jgoudey.free.fr/highlightall/contact.php5
I will try to help you.
- от Cool Franz, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5So far so good. I was looking for just the basic feature, but I found the multiple-word custom highlight feature even more useful!
I'd like word selection to activate the standard highlighting even when using custom colours (i.e. I select the word -> it highlights all instances with native colour + it shows the custom colours popup)
Custom highlights can be deactivated through the right-click menu. However I think it would be better to have a blank X button next to the other colours.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14643587, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This is an extremely useful tool, that helps increase my productivity in my day to day work. Will recommend to colleages as well.
Custom mode is quite slow, at least on my use case. So I am sticking with native mode, as it is significantly faster.
If only it was possible to click on the "number of occurrences" pop up to take you to the next occurrence, it would be perfect! :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 12297434, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Excellent! This add-on is exactly what I was looking for without knowing it!
Very good job!
Just a small problem: at first, the feature does not work on some page, until I check / uncheck ALL options at least once (!).
Error as seen in the console :
TypeError: prefs.copyToClipboard is undefined (same with "prefs.alwaysHighlight")
[Firefox 62.0b15 (64 bits, on Ubuntu Linux 18.04), HighlightAll 2.1]
- от syldub, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Now that you implemented the display of search markers beside the scrollbar, your extension really ROCKS!!
Just an enhancement suggestion: when using a custom color, could you also change the color of the search markers in the scrollbar to be the same color as well?
- от Пользователь Firefox 6490726, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Unfortunately your contact form doesn't work (says mailserver down), so let me add some feature suggestion here:
1. Multi selection.
While holding CTRL it is possible to make multiple non-contiguous text selections (either by dragging the mouse or double clicking on words for example). Would it be possible to search for each of these selections automatically and highlight them in different colors? This would be very useful if you'd want to see where certain selections appear close to each other again on a page.
2. Trigger highlight by context menu
I usually select text with my mouse so the keyboard shortcut is a bit "far away" (and I don't want to have highlight activated all the time). Would it be possible to add a context menu entry to trigger the highlighting?
3. Keep the highlight even if the selection is reset
It would also be nice if the highlight could be kept active until either a new selection is made or highlight is made by the context menu added in 2, depending on how the highlight was triggered.