- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13667882, 3 года назадGood addon, i use it for years. But the latest version doesn't show full description for a one word input. On screenshots still shown that addon will give full article for one word input, but now it doesn't show it. One word input gives one word translation and that's it. Fix it please, or tell what i do wrong.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Sor Targol, 3 года назадStopped writing detailed translations with one of the latest updates. E. g. the example from the screenshots Auto (en) -> French for the word "define" gives a short "définir" - and that's it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Smudge6530, 3 года назадA lot of the 1* reviews are from 3 years ago, when it seems a Firefox 'update' broke the add-on. Now, it would appear, that this problem has happened again. _ _
Up until a few months ago, this was one of my most used add-ons; and was well worthy of 5*. _ _
However, for the last few months the Add-on has refused to work, regardless of my trying all the different options on the settings page. EVERY time a selection is made the Add-on opens the Google translate page with the message, "Addon needs to update some data from 'translate.google.com', please try again after few seconds".
At first, in the first month, after the update that broke the Add-on, it used to then tell you it was okay to close Google Translate, but now it doesn't even do that.
I've been patiently waiting for the developer to fix the problem, but after 3+ months,with NO ACTION, it seems clear that the Dev has abandoned his Add-on.
Therefore, I can NOT RECOMMEND this, once useful, Add-on. Time to find another option.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от DejaVu, 3 года назадit is unable to make its first update to be able to work! also it is not show up in some pages like google pages... so weird! this error since a few months ago and not fix yet!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Arash YoosefDoost, 3 года назадThanks for your nice and really cool & opensource Firefox add-on. Nice job!
I really like your work BUT I REMOVED IT since it does not support automatic translation just by selecting the text.
I understand you put options for double-click automatic translation of single words and alt+click but I would like to translate everything just by selecting them.
I do believe it is not hard for you to add this option as well. Would it possible to add this feature in the extension?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.