- от Danny Urhen, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5For years, this add-on has required an additional program to installed. No problem. But the program has never installed. Not once. Not for several years. This add-on does not work, has not worked and probably never will work.
- от Firefoss, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It does not work on the only website that I am interested into: archive.org.
Anyway I would never install it in my main browser, because it can see all my passwords and other things that I write.
"The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords."
- от Todd Grigsby, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5When this Firefox add-on works, it's great. Some sites are designed to defeat it, so it doesn't work everywhere.
But today I went to go to Youtube, and I found I was instead routed to "gositedeal" and then to "ww-youtube.com". This add-on shouldn't have been doing anything at all at that point in time. Extremely sketchy. I'd rather shop around for a different video capture add-on than expose myself to whatever kind of malware FVD is trying to expose me to.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14451512, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Ruft ungewollt ww-youtube.com auf bzw. leitet darauf um.
This copied report says it all:
This add-on recently started redirecting users with malware-like behavior to ww-youtube.com when visiting youtube.com
- от Пользователь Firefox 14590297, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Firefox for Android 9.0 install this plugin ，the touch support is missing,please check it,thanks!
- от mikamves, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Suddenly since few hours this addon start to redirect youtube site to some wierd site like this http://ww-youtube.com/ and watching any yt video is impossible. Crap. Do not install.