- от Пользователь Firefox 13685437, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I miss the simpler list option. Besides, some of the web sites end up with a frowny face. Please make an option to use a list only screen. The constant updating of the icons really slows this extension too much. I may have to dump this extension if this continues to slow my system down so much.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13573550, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I like the 3D and I like having shorcuts to web pages. However, it takes over the address bar and it's search bar is yahoo and it won't let me change it.
- от Rondo, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Ugly interface with this grey 3px borders and old icons (where is flat?) But most important i can't change search engine (i want use Google instead of Yandex). Yandex doesn't work in my country. Overall 2/5
- от Пользователь Firefox 13127566, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Hi,
I do like the look and feel of the interface....
However! the first important point is that i don't like the search field provided (yoursearch.me) and the second and more important point is that there is NO option provided to choose your favorite search engine in settings. I think when you force impose something on people and don't provide any alternative options neither easily viewable nor in settings (At All!), it infuriates people, and so I'm going by reviews in android google play community, for the vast majority, all the great features about an app/addon are completely cancelled out and uninstalled. People just don't want a bar of anything that is force imposed, with no option to choose! _ i'll just use the main browser search field which i've set to google and completely disregard the FVD search field. - it's a complete waste of time and code as long as there is no option to choose your favorite browser.
- от mumeiyamibito, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Cannot add new dial.
I clicked plus mark on FVD and filled URL and title. And I clicked "Add Dial" button. But message "must be fill" appeared on left top. In addition, I clicked "Cancel" button but not working.
Previously, it was a useful add-on, but is it not currently being maintained?
I can not add a dial, so I downgraded the rating.
Firefox 63.0 on LinuxMint 19.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13494752, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Nice - but in practice, this is way too much.The sheer amount of customization potential becomes frustrating when I struggle to get basic syncing to work (however, I think I might get it to work, it's just quite slow and frustrating to work with).
I like grouped bookmarks - but sadly, the groups are not visible as folders on the "main" speed-dial. I miss something like the folders on Opera's speed dial, where bookmarks are grouped in folders, and where you can see the content of the folder without clicking it or hovering over it or anything like that (they are just smaller icons).
Basically: I miss something that is much, much simpler than this - and more oriented toward simple functions (I miss Opera's Speed Dial, actually..)
- от Пользователь Firefox 13490137, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I just put an old hard disk in a new computer and as usual speed dial updates and erases all my fucking tabs. Why? I don't want to use fucking eversync last time i did that I lost 3 years of saved work. CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING ASK SOMEBODY BEFORE YOU CHANGE WHAT I WORKED SO HARD TO CREATE YOU MISERABLE ASSHOLES?
Thanks so much