Оценено на 4,4 из 5
Оценено на 4,4 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 13809619, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great App, much better integration in Firefox than the in the bookmarks app included bookmarklet. Do you plan to include the website icons, just like firefox itself does in its bookmarks?uhh good question. I can't use Nextcloud API for this (ico file is not stored there) therefore I should download the ico file for each displayed entry. Maybe this would slow down things quite a lot so ... maybe it's better without for now.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12075274, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It's a good start. It would be nice if the title was auto populated. There are only two more functions I would need, and then I could start using this plugin as my go-to bookmark tool. #1 inline auto-suggesting of tags #2 some kind of interface for browsing saved bookmarks. A shortcut key would be a bonus.it's your lucky day. I'm uploading version 0.0.4 right now which works with nextcloud 12. It's a very rough version so I would appreciate some feedback.
BTW tagging don't work because of a small bug on server side. I can give you instructions if you want to fix it
- от Пользователь Firefox 13620624, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Bravo! Working great on Firefox 57.0.1 on Ubuntu. I had been keeping Nextcloud open in a tab so I could grab my bookmarks. Then I thought, "maybe someone's made something..." Lo and behold.
A couple of minor suggestions:
1. Allow the user to select whether "Bookmark" or "Search" is the default tab
2. When creating a bookmark, some kind of tag auto-complete feature would be nice. It would be frustrating if I ended up with several very similar tags because I couldn't remember which I was using.Thank you for the feedback!
I'm not sure what I can do about point 1 but 2 is definitely on my todo list
Be aware that version 0.0.4 might not work on nextcloud < 12. I have none around to test unfortunately
- от Revertron, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Good start!
Just one issue - when I have long list in Search tab, the vertical scrollbar takes some horizontal space and the horizontal scrollbar appears. Just somewhat annoying.Thank you and thank you for reporting. I also get annoyed by the horizontal bar. It needs some more css work.
However I've more plans for this extension:
* paging for more than 10 results
* sticky tags: you define one or more tags that you want to see all the time and they always appear in a dedicated tab (one for each). Like "daily" or "tools" or "work"
* update for an entry instead of delete and re-create
* notification when you are browsing a page that is already bookmarked (the icon would change color)
I paused the development because there were issues with the API on server side. I know that meanwhile there has been some job done on the API but I don't have the time to work on it right now.
Something will come out in the next months, I suppose
A new version is available. Mind the release note!