- от Rage the Beast, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5Unless I am not understanding correctly, this add-on did not "activate" when I clicked a link to download a file. It still went through to the default Mozilla Firefox downloader. I was really looking for something to replace it, as this download is large and keeps failing.
I am very disappointed with this. Maybe you could add a more comprehensive guide on how to use your product... there is no obvious way to "OPEN" your add-on by clicking on the icon from the toolbar.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 13 дней назадHello! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please report the issue and specify the Firefox and FDM versions using this form: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- от Пользователь Firefox 17355983, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5It couldn't capture the download link I opened, I checked the software settings and was pretty sure I followed the how-to guide, but it didn't work
- от Пользователь Firefox 17339408, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5A good addon if you want to speed up downloads from time to time or just want to see how the download is doing. However if the website you download from closes, loses connection etc. the download will stop as well and can lead to you having to restart completely.
- от David Faustino, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Nunca funcionou!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадHello! Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Could you please describe the issue in more detail and specify the Firefox and FDM versions in a ticket: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/support.htm
- от JediMobius, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Nearly perfect. This extension utilizes a companion app that is feature rich and works really well for the vast majority of sites. I love that it has the ability to learn over time where different kinds of files from different websites should be saved (among the many useful options in the app's settings). The only feature I would want to see added is an option in the extension (not just the app) to toggle the confirmation dialogue.