Оценено на 4,1 из 5
Оценено на 4,1 из 5
- от Butters, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Hello, i have been using foxy proxy for a few years now, but in the last week, it has become grey and i'm unable to do anything with it, i tried to reinstall it, i even tried downgrading from firefox 70, and tried older versions of foxyproxy, when i click on the icon of the fox, the menu comes up but i can't select anything from it, and if i go to the options from the addon selection it is completely gray and has a rotating refresh symbol, any help would be great, thanks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15314899, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5no proxy auth popup with latest versions, worked with previous versions or if user/pass correct in pattern definition
- от Пользователь Firefox 15304539, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5in 7.3 rules still does not workNeed more info if you want it fixed. All tests I've done are passing. You can email me, or the support page, or write a bug report on github -- your preference.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15302444, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5The last upgrade (7.1) has broken the addon. The rules doesn't work anymore.
The 7.3 version works again. Fast response from the developer.Please update to version 7.3, just released a few minutes ago. In firefox, go to about:addons in the address bar. Click the "gear" icon and select "Check for Updates"
- от Alex, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5The addon is great (thank you very much!) but with recent update my custom patterns stopped matching. If I force my pattern for all URLs, it works. If I test the pattern in patter tester, it also matches. However, when I return to "use enabled proxies by patterns and order", it no longer works. I haven't changed my patterns for a long time... Would appreciate a fix.
EDIT: hmm, I can't reproduce it either... I have restarted Firefox a couple of times since the bug report, so maybe it was something inside Firefox that got flushed. Anyway, sorry for the noise, and I'll contact you on the e-mail if it comes back :) Cheers!Thank you for writing. I'm still trying to reproduce this bug. Can you please export your settings, remove any private info, then email it? The email link is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- от Doc1973, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5With latest version 7.1, I cant access my syncthing services at localhost and in another pc inside home network.
Please, solve this issue! :-(
EDIT: solved and 5 stars again!