- от Loquacious1, год назадОценено на 1 из 5I finally gave up trying to get a decent image from this add on, uninstalled. Not sure what happened but the saved images aren't readable and are useless. This app used to work once but it's no longer functioning for me. Please fix. Nothing about this inspires me to pay for Pro.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15037318, год назадОценено на 1 из 5To the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Full Web Page Screenshots". The title should be "Screenshot of Only the visible part of the Web Page".
- от Пользователь Firefox 12478365, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't save full web-page, onli visible part. Have tried to select manually full page, but the result was the same - only random visible part of the screen
- от sans, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5pretty useless without paying, bait and pay :( Reported for false advertising since the functions advertised are for the vast majority only valid in the other paid version)
- от Пользователь Firefox 15198483, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It didn't captured anything, in the new window only shown a broken image icon. The picture redirects to "data:," and shown nothing, it saved a 0 byte file.
Update 1, reply to developer: yes, I'm using Firefox Develoepr Edition 71.0b4 x64Thanks. Are you using the latest version of Firefox?
Update 1: Thanks. I tried this and had the same problem in 71b4. This is a Beta version, we cannot expect from it a 100% reliability. Hopefully they fix it prior to the public release.