от Пользователь Firefox 15869706, 7 месяцев назад
Оценено на 5 из 5
This extension is amazing. I use it every day and it never fails to perform exactly what it says it will do. It helps me run my web agency with so much more efficiency. Both with my employees and my customers. Great job!
- от Manuel, 21 час назадОценено на 5 из 5As a UI/UX reviewer and designer I need to take a lot of screenshots of websites. FireShot is my main tool for this. Thank you so much for such an amazing tool!
- от perphhh, 3 дня назадОценено на 5 из 5I really like FireShot, simply due to the fact that it's reliable and it doesn't capture the annoying overflows that some webpages might have. As a frontend-dev I can snap a screenshot with FireShot and send it over to a friend without having to explain the "random white bars". I can only recommend this extension!
And this is only for the regular version. Maybe one day I'll have enough money to spend it on the Pro version to be amazed even more.
Keep up the good work, guys 'n girls!
- от AgtShadow, 6 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5This tool is vital for proper screenshots of web pages and web applications. I develop/design webpages and web apps mostly in React.js, and the built-in screenshot function of Firefox simply does not work with React.js. It only captures what is loaded on the first section of the screen. This tool actually goes through the entire page and then screenshots it. I love it, 5 starts for sure, and I have donated what I can as well.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13296443, 17 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5It used to work perfectly. Since lsat week, however, I am unable to save anything more than an image of the one visible screen, regardless of what menu option I select.
It will no longer save longer pages, or save text in a form that I can OCR.
Is there a help feature?
- от Пользователь Firefox 16940020, 23 дня назадОценено на 4 из 5best screenshot add-on I've tried so far! Having trouble getting the additional features after buying a subscription, but that's probably because I'm not the most tech-savvy.