- от Milo, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Does it work and do what it says? Yes. But it is also unusable for daily use because it's takes a significant time (one-two seconds) for recolourising the tabs when switching between them. This looks jarring to the eye. It also takes some time to readjust when closing a tab.
- от ErGalvao, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works beautifully. Two suggestions:
1) The possibility to customize the level of desaturation;
2) The hability to desaturate tabs' titles as well (while being able to separetly customize the level for that as well).
Any chances we can get these, Tulirebane?
- от RandomGuyDTB, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I don't know what happened but my favicons now resaturate. I've changed nothing and am not aware of any updates, but it works now and I really like this app.
Be careful when testing this extension! I was testing with the Mozilla Add-Ons page, which doesn't work with the extension. It works with everything else. My only problem is that tabs don't gain color when you go back on them, but I'm sure that'll be fixed and am anticipating that update.
No websites currently become recolored after I swap to them.
Firefox 57.0.2 64bit
Windows 10 Pro 64bitThat's right, just like every other extension it does not work on AMO and internal pages.
Could you please tell me, what sites are you having the color issue on? Browser version and OS would help too.
- от alekksander, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5doesn't work with nightly (v59.0a1) makes an icon a white square.Another user found that this is caused by enabling privacy.resistFingerprinting on about:config, which is known to break a lot of things. Please disable that to use this extension.