- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17650747, 3 месяца назадThis is, as far as I can tell, completely useless. Managed to get it to display a custom image, eventually and more by fluke than anything. The tab for the saved "themes" is hidden by the text box on smaller screens so didn't even find it until by chance looking on another computer. The main reason I wanted to customise the theme was so I could distinguish between personal/work profiles, but the "theme" doesn't sync when using Firefox Sync so this is not only unusable but also useless. Do not see the point of this add-on.
Also, minor annoyance, from the settings page there is a link that has been localised to say "Firefox Colour" but it is still called "Firefox Color" everywhere else. Pointless localisation there, either do it everywhere or nowhere.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от C R E A T I V E Apps, 3 месяца назадOne of the most CREATIVE intelliegient choices we have to surf the web safely. Security is a major issue these days. What would we do without Developers like the MOZILLA team?
The first major browser that developed a platform for ANYBODY to use "COLORS "to really customize their experience, regardless of webdesign experience.
Chrome is getting better, Brave seems to be SNOBBY & Edge has a long way to go with giving the user full control!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Display Name, 3 месяца назадI just wanted to change my top bar colour to blue and it's so complicated? Other colours randomly changed on other UI elements that I didn't ask for? Could you have made this any more baffling?
I was also turned off by Firefox marketing associating "blue" with "activist". Yeh no thanks pal, I just like the colour, save me the cod psychology...
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Barq's, 3 месяца назадi might be misunderstanding the point, but I like having the option to switch between multiple themes very often. you can't do this here because it deletes themes an hour after you save them
still pretty good
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Kimpa, 3 месяца назадInteresting add-on but it overrides my default dark background. I don't understand why an add-ond is needed to change some colors. These changes should be in native Firefox parameters.