- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16970363, 2 года назадA complete waste of time trying to bring back the system theme that Firefox screwed up.
If you want to to something useful allow us to configure the _existing_ theme then not a useless preset
- Оценено на 1 из 5от bcowan, 2 года назадAll I wanted to do was change the color of the active tab so I can see it more easily. The second I clicked on that one new color, it changed EVERYTHING, and it looked horrible. I can't remove this add-on fast enough.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14626779, 2 года назадhate it have lost hours trying to loose t.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от LSeeber, 2 года назадCan't get to page to change anything so at this point, totally useless.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Ramses, 2 года назадNot very configurable, and the colour picker is extremely primitive.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16123298, 2 года назадThe writting in the bar uptop are WAY too small ... put some other choices like nature selection and NOT those flashy color that make your head spin ... thank you
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13528827, 2 года назадSmall print and "fine" and small print/fonts, as in the top list of browsers, are a strain for my aging eyes.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от SickBoyy, 2 года назадI like it but it never saves me theme to default I have to keep manually setting the custom stuff that I made, it always goes back after I shut off my PC though absolutely frustrating! I cant even get it to work this time, I have a saved theme I want to use, I click it and nothing happens, no options to set it as default doesnt even do anything when I click it i end Up still using the boring default shit
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Thomas Sisson, 2 года назадApparently, this extension only opens color.firefox.com, which is the page which allows users to use some minimal online tools to stylize Firefox. There are no settings for the extension itself, nor is there a local tool within the browser. Unlike many other extensions, it does not extend settings within the browser, add options unavailable to Firefox, or make browsing the web easier.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от remmmie, 2 года назадComing from Personas Plus this is a terrible experience. Adding an image to the background does not show it correctly so you can't see the true end result. and the adjustment icons don't work. Should be able to drag it.
Worse, since you can't see how it really looks until you get it signed, there is no way to try it without going though the rigamaroll which is way too complicated for someone who just wants a custom theme for themselves.
This should all be done locally with the ability to do it offline, then FF Color should be able to create a usable .xpi without signing or submitting if its only for that computer's use. It should be able to be flagged for non-distribution which would prevent it from going anywhere but the computer it was created on.
In that case one could create their own themes and try them out easily and quickly, without any of this ridiculous involved signing and submitting going on! For a THEME? REALLY?
Security should not come at the cost of common sense and private freedom to customize the look of your browser. It's not a threat to change colors and add a private photo as your background image.
PLEASE make this easier for people who are NOT interested in publishing!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Assimilater, 2 года назадThe xpi and zip file this addon exports cannot be added to firefox because it says the extension is corrupt
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16255010, 3 года назадThe problem is that I want to change just one element or two from the default theme, but Firefox Color changes them all to the preexisting colors in its "Custom Color" tab, the moment I click on one and change it, so I should manually revert all the others to the original default.
This is very, very badly conceived. I should be able to change just the color of one single element, without the others being changed. I don't want to waist my time reverting all the others to the default, for which I should know what the defaults are in the first place, and I don't... BAD!
This is an extension made for those who want to play with it, not for those who just want to correct a few elements, without the fuss of having everything changed against their will, and then to have to painstakingly revert back all the colors they didn't want to change.
One easy solution would be that one of the preset themes in the "Preset Themes" tab, would be the the default one.
But of course that would not be a solution for those who already use a theme other than the default, and want to change just one color or two... The concept of this extension is wrong from the start...
PS: and You left out an important customization: the color of the sidebar itself. Hard to understand why...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Ittekinoumi, 3 года назадJe n'arrives plus à modifier le thème. La page refuse de s'afficher.