- Оценено на 1 из 5от LucasPestana, 2 месяца назадI really, really HATE this "Firefox Color" addon with a passion!! I wish I had never installed it!!
It messed up a beautiful dark theme I had, and now the Find (Ctrl+F) bar at the bottom would (will?) always be milky-white.
I have tried restoring Firefox, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it.
I'm not sure what happens, maybe there's some data stored on my computer, maybe it's Firefox Sync that restores my previous settings… I don't know.
I wish there was some support, there was a way to undo stuff.
Anyway, this was the last straw for me. I'm so upset at you Mozilla.
I am UNINSTALLING Firefox Developer Edition because of this cursed "feature"!
If this issue persists across installations of other Firefox versions and even computers, well then, very probably: goodbye Gecko, howdy Blink.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Tada123, 4 месяца назадThe colors are nice to costumize. Unfortunately UNUSABLE because after opening Firefox it takes an additional 2 Minutes loading the theme before you can start doing anything.
How on earth can you design an addon JUST for some colors consuming SO MUCH ressources??? I really have to control my anger here. Unbelievable.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17022593, 4 месяца назадNO ME DEJA USAR LO QUE YO CREO , QUIERO FONDO GRIS !!!!, PORQUE NO HAY UN FONDO GRIS???,,,O ES BLANCO O ES NEGRO UNA PORQUERIA..!!!! ESTOY PODRIDO!!!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от GTATetazoan, 6 месяцев назадPink and poisonous green as text/background combinationf for e.g. the application menu [I don't remember which was which and I am NOT about to try to reproduce the situation!] for make an eye-hurting, unreadable combination. The tools and options for color choosing were infinitely superior on the much less technologically sophisticated environment of Sun workstations 30+ years ago....
- Оценено на 1 из 5от belton119, 6 месяцев назадIt's a total crapshoot as to whether a theme will change the underlying UI to dark mode or light mode. There is no option to manually choose. It has a mind all its own. I use light mode everywhere but this add-on insists on forcing dark mode on the context menus and settings pages no matter what colors are chosen. But sometimes I get lucky and some random color combination results in light mode how I want it. This complete lack of control is fundamentally bad design.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от GaryZ, 8 месяцев назадI installed the extension because I wanted to add color to the top bar. I made some changes and exited the setup to see the results. But I couldn't find a way to get back to the setup. Finally, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. But the same thing happened; I couldn't get back to the setup page. So I'm going to uninstall it and hope I can find a way to actually use the extension.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13042018, 8 месяцев назадFirefox Colors represents the whole sad history of Firefox and Mozilla. Starting with the best of intentions, and then like a machine rolling through mud, accumulating sludge as it progresses till it is unrecognisable and impossible to use. Gets a good cleanup and starts all over again.
I agree with many of the others, who, like me, are frustrated at this stupid implementation. Every change appears to be irreversible. I have lost all my careful colour setups of versions past. Oh well, there are probably some idiots in a room somewhere patting themselves on the back and thinking they did a great job - so this won't change.
It's okay, we are almost at the point in the Firefox cycle where I drop off and walk with relief towards Chrome...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Jyugo, 10 месяцев назадdoesn't load the page, i opened the extension, went off, played a game for an hour, came back and was confused by a blank tab, only to realize, IT WAS THE EXTENSION PAGE. so...yeah, it doesn't work.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16970363, год назадA complete waste of time trying to bring back the system theme that Firefox screwed up.
If you want to to something useful allow us to configure the _existing_ theme then not a useless preset
- Оценено на 1 из 5от bcowan, год назадAll I wanted to do was change the color of the active tab so I can see it more easily. The second I clicked on that one new color, it changed EVERYTHING, and it looked horrible. I can't remove this add-on fast enough.