- Оценено на 5 из 5Very handy. Thank you!
- Оценено на 1 из 5i have a ridiculously organized bookmarks section on google containing well over a hundred bookmarks...this extension found one bookmark for applebees which i dont have bookmarked so im not sure but i just uninstalled this waste of my time
- Оценено на 5 из 5Thanks for this extension! Simple and powerful. You truly delivered what was greatly lacking in Google Bookmarks!!!
Pst... Can you please create one for both Chrome and Safari? (Google clearly doesn't understand what their product is missing).
- Оценено на 5 из 5it works. you have to do the login to google_bookmark_page before you can use it.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Works fine, thank you
- Оценено на 5 из 5Practical, reliable. Thank you.
- Оценено на 5 из 5I couldn't find any way to import my Google bookmarks from Chrome into Firefox. I ended up using this extension and it works fine!
- Оценено на 1 из 5Tried cleaning cache and everything else but still could not get it to login to Google.
- Оценено на 2 из 5What happened? This add on stopped working at Firefox 62.0.2
- Оценено на 5 из 5Thanks for making 1.0.6 version available for all users.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Com certeza este é um dos complementos indispensáveis para utilizar no mozilla firefox.
- Оценено на 5 из 5I am not able to use the app. I get a need to sign in to Google error. (And I am signed into Google). My firefox version is: 59.0.2 (64-bit). Please let me know if you need more information.
Update: Clearing the cache, site data and active logins fixed the issue. Great product!
- Оценено на 4 из 5This is working great. This lets me access my all my Google Bookmarks and my Read Later list.
To fix the problem of this not being logged in to one's Google account, clear Firefox data (cookies, cache, & active logins) and then go to a Google login-in page.
1st Edit: After some digging I found this out:
From browser console:
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?continue=http://www.google.com/bookmarks/...
(Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing)
These pages might shed light on the problem:
- Оценено на 4 из 5Works fine, thanks for a good work