- Оценено на 2 из 5от Waldi, 2 года назадIt works in Firefox-84! Unlike two another ones - Ad Blocker for Facebook and AdBlocker for Facebook - last weeks both don't work anymore. Before login FB with new blocker you should clean cookies and cash in your Firefox.
P.S. It worked fine for two years. But it stopped working in October 2022. At first occasional ads, then massive. Good bye, Chinese toy! And thanks, though, for two years.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12219962, 3 года назадDoes what it says. It also work on Firefox for Android, despite no being marked as compatible
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13513062, 3 года назадIt does a great job hiding ads without slowing down your browser.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от manutoo, 3 года назадBig thanks for this add-on, I was really fed up of the constant FB ads !
It's working fine on FF 77.0.1.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Some Guy, 3 года назадThis is an important and effective extension for anyone who has a stature that should be protected, or who otherwise recognizes the seriousness of security from third-party exploitation. The breadth of ubiquity of FB interfaces makes this valuable for everyone who browses the Web--not just FB users. Most FF users understand the importance of security, and this extension effectively supports that objective. Inherently, any type of security will always cause some inconveniences of legitimacy, and if some occasional complications are unacceptable, either browser security isn't for you, or you should consider being among those who help to refine open-source software like this--which volunteers allow for others to analyze to demonstrate the integrity of the security. It excellently complements other anti-tracking/security software, with FB-specific protections, but without needlessly broad permissions or common conflicts; this is superlatively well-targeted security.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13989761, 3 года назадHas zero effect in Firefox 75!! useless
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадThe extension works fine on all Firefox versions 58+. If something isn't working, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14981064, 3 года назадRemoves the ads after they load which means the very first one at the top of the feed shows up for a second but as you scroll down normally you won't see any more ads. I'm happy with that.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12962480, 4 года назадAwesome. As soon as I installed, sponsored post disappeared without the need to refresh. Hey FB, FU!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от BryanFRitt, 4 года назадStill had video ads, at least it got rid of a lot of other ads nicely.
Instead of(or in addition to) facebooktracking you, now...
"Access your data for mgziminsky.gitlab.io"
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадWhen you say "video ads," are you referring to ads that play inside videos, like on youtube? I rarely watch videos, and have other privacy extensions installed, so have never seen that. If that is what you are referring to, it would be helpful if you would open an issue on the project page so that I can look into it.
As for the permissions you mentioned, that is the domain where the extension loads the list of blocking rules from. I did this so that I can update the blocking rules without the need to update the addon version. No tracking is being done, you can verify yourself by reading the source, which isn't all that large. I will update the description to explain this as well.