Оценено на 5 из 5от Waldi, 2 года назад
It works in Firefox-84! Unlike two another ones - Ad Blocker for Facebook and AdBlocker for Facebook - last weeks both don't work anymore. Before login FB with new blocker you should clean cookies and cash in your Firefox.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Latisha Chan, 9 дней назадworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 9 дней назадIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Vaark, месяц назадSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17480880, 3 месяца назадThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Sam, 4 месяца назадJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14618035, 9 месяцев назадIt doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 9 месяцев назадDoesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Оценено на 3 из 5от bojani, 2 года назадPlease add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Rescovedo, 2 года назадAs of December/2020, it does not block any ads, sponsored products neither facebook ads during videos.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадIt should work just fine, FB hasn't changed anything as far as I'm aware and it continues to work for me. One possible reason could be if you use FB in a different language, since I haven't taken the time to add filters for every language. I will also say that blocking video ads was never a direct goal of this extension, since the extension uBlock Origin should handle that well already
If it isn't working for you, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Some Guy, 2 года назадThis is an important and effective extension for anyone who has a stature that should be protected, or who otherwise recognizes the seriousness of security from third-party exploitation. The breadth of ubiquity of FB interfaces makes this valuable for everyone who browses the Web--not just FB users. Most FF users understand the importance of security, and this extension effectively supports that objective. Inherently, any type of security will always cause some inconveniences of legitimacy, and if some occasional complications are unacceptable, either browser security isn't for you, or you should consider being among those who help to refine open-source software like this--which volunteers allow for others to analyze to demonstrate the integrity of the security. It excellently complements other anti-tracking/security software, with FB-specific protections, but without needlessly broad permissions or common conflicts; this is superlatively well-targeted security.