Оценено на 5 из 5от Some Guy, 4 года назад
This is an important and effective extension for anyone who has a stature that should be protected, or who otherwise recognizes the seriousness of security from third-party exploitation. The breadth of ubiquity of FB interfaces makes this valuable for everyone who browses the Web--not just FB users. Most FF users understand the importance of security, and this extension effectively supports that objective. Inherently, any type of security will always cause some inconveniences of legitimacy, and if some occasional complications are unacceptable, either browser security isn't for you, or you should consider being among those who help to refine open-source software like this--which volunteers allow for others to analyze to demonstrate the integrity of the security. It excellently complements other anti-tracking/security software, with FB-specific protections, but without needlessly broad permissions or common conflicts; this is superlatively well-targeted security.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от thumper, 10 месяцев назадBest in the world, until the last update. doesnt work now, and wont reinstall
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 10 месяцев назадIt would help if you could provide more details in a bug report at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Without more details, I can't really look into it since everything works properly for me
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Bill Gates, 10 месяцев назадads on the marketplace are visible.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 10 месяцев назадWill try to have that fixed this week. In the future, it helps if these sort of issues are reported at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Edit: Should be working again for now as of v1.11.0
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Latisha Chan, год назадworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назадIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Vaark, год назадSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17480880, год назадThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Sam, 2 года назадJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14618035, 2 года назадIt doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадDoesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Оценено на 3 из 5от bojani, 3 года назадPlease add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)