Оценено на 4,6 из 5
Оценено на 4,6 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 16330967, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Awesome plug-in!
I got tired of registering to many frequent sites to enable the darkmode (when it exists) and finally stumbled upon Dark Reader... it changed my whole experience.
It's fast and almost every site comes out great, and you can deactivate easily for the URLs where you prefer the stock display. You can toggle the settings to adapt the darkness/contrast to find your sweet spot.
This is the first time I write a review for a plug-in, I'd give it a 6th star if there was one :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 15218247, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5I'm suprised how well this addon works. I remember time, when it was just adding invert filter, making most pages look bad, now autogenerated css looks like native dark theme. Good work guys!
- от smohanv, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5This add-on is very good to use with Tor Browser. I love this. Also, in some websites home page doesn't take take the dark effect but the sub pages takes the dark effect. I changed the setting from Dynamic to Static or Filter or Filter+ and it works fine.
YouTube video doesn't show instead it shows up black screen hence I have to whitelist YouTube from using this add-on. YouTube audio works.
- от Jay, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5It's working very good, however when a page loads, it takes a few seconds for the addon to dim the white and bright color of the text. That would be great if you could fix it.
- от Carter, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Really well-designed extension. As a developer who is building an extension, this level of usefulness and polish is what I aspire to.
A couple of small quibbles... it doesn't work on Google Maps--causes the site to seize up, probably because it is converting all the colors... also doesn't work very well on certain other sites; for example, if you are trying to view some color-coded information on wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton#Complete_Formula_One_results) the colors don't translate so well... silver and grey are almost the same color. Sites that have their own built-in dark mode also render a bit screwy; ex: https://material-ui.com/api/modal/ . The built-in dark mode for most websites is better than the Dark Reader version for that site, which is to be expected.
But these are all really small quibbles... overall the app works really well, it's a joy to use, the ui is crisp and fresh. Really nice extension.