1 377 отзывов
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Expmodo, год назадDoesn't work on versions 98+ It doesn't delete third party cookies like it used to. Even if you click on the "Clear" button. Mozilla changed the way cookies work and security. Maybe because of this.
I haven't tested it on ESR versions.
FIX pls =)Strict mode is a work in progress, and the fix for missing cleanup items from 100+ will be in the next version bump.
EDIT: 3.7.0 fixes some bugs related to version 100.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12895570, год назадFive stars. Thanks to developer response which cleared up configuration optionsHello, You can disable the popup by disabling notifications. We have notifications enabled to let you know when we are cleaning up cookies by default, just in case there may be instances where cookies were cleaned when you think it shouldn't be. With the enabling of the cleanup log and counter as well, you can even restore the deleted cookies that it has removed at that point.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от BananaMaaaan, год назадFake! don't work.
Befor you ask, test you plugin. it keeps google cookies. i set options to delete them after restart.
firefox 99.0.1And why does it not work? Feel free to submit an issue or start a discussion on our GitHub repository if there is something that should be fixed or looked into.
[edit1] If you have session restore and at least one google tab is matching as part of the open tabs, it may not get cleaned up unless the clean open tabs on startup is checked as well.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15902071, год назадAwesome project and very happy for very detailed and continued support of all platforms and even the smallest of their nuances.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от bit.ly/Remil-on-Ecency, год назадI love it as much as slimy advertisers with their deceptive information-stealing cookies now hate you. :D
Installed it some months ago, never used it really because it seemed 'complex' when one is in a hurry, with the long document page to read. But today I set aside 30 minutes to understand the add-on, and it is really easy how it works.
I understand why Mozilla recommends this add-on, and it's now one of my must-haves too. A big thanks to the clever team behind this add-on.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15166984, год назадSeems to miss a lot of cookies and site data. Judging by the devs response below this happens with strict mode/cross-site cookie protection / all Third-party cookies enabled.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от StarBaseONE2, год назадI want to first emphasize that I'm still very much a novice user to this extension (I first saw this about a week ago). But I was immediately 'struck' by the clever notion of automagically having the chore of cookie management tended intelligently and with a frequency that allows it really become effective! I wager all the sneaky tracking companies always schooling around any web user will start to hate this. As most folks know these days each web surfer's unique habits is noted, their browsers are fingerprinted, and also much of a modern cookie's intended usage accurately keeps up with your every detail. So, daily cookie management is a must if you want to be slightly effective at any type of anonymity. But who out there, raising kids and holding down an everyday full or part time job really has the time? For the last 6 or 7 years about once a week is all I had been really addressing this, and that is with certain filters set that clean up the obvious at every browser close!. Still, with as many as I clean up manually each week I've wondered how much it has even helped my privacy at that long of an interval. Obviously it takes a bit to be intelligent with your selective cookie management! So don't be too surprised that this addon requires some setup time. One first needs to cover the not too large of a learning curve (about ten to fifteen minutes of moderate technical reading will about cover it), and then you need to get your configuration just how you personally need. I've been in no hurry, I've looked at it twice over this last week; the first was that reading and initial setup (aprx 30 minutes), and then once more as it became apparent some adjustments was needed to correct the Facebook container protection and that required me to tinker with my regex a bit (another half hour), but now I'm there! I think. Let's say 'almost there' until I recheck it once more to be safe, as the Facebook container portion did give me a bit of trouble. I'm sure other folk's mileage (time spent) will vary
But folks, I want to tell you, when you have got this right, this will be 'The $#i7'! Please excuse my off color terminology. But WOW! Here-to-fore I've not ever dared to imagine having this chore done without personally spending several tens of minutes dedicated toward it each and every week. But with my now almost completed specially configured Cookie AutoDelete addon this chore will practically become a distant memory of the past, and stay so from now on. Cookie AutoDelete will tend to it for me several times every day unnoticed all 'on the fly'! And just by saving my current settings once a week, it is ready to be called upon for my future use. I understand that current daily usages tend to evolve over time so an outdated backup would be of questionable value (if too old) but when saved regularly, its always ready to port at a moment's notice to where ever you need it; be it a freshly installed browser, or into one it has worked in before to repair a browser profile corruption. This totally ends it as a manual chore, and I for one will not be missing it! Oh, and it also totally ends some folk's easy point when they insist, personal privacy isn't worth all the traditionally required effort!
I would love to give this a 5 star rating; but the set up is not what I can call insignificant nor can I call it trivial, but it isn't so bad as to be a major barrier to anyone who knows about the dangers of targeted tracking cookies. So I will give it a solid 4 stars!
Way to go to the developing team for the implementation of such an idea!
Thank you for your hard work! So far, I'm impressed!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Thomas, год назадIt works great, even with the Multi-Account Container Add-on.
With this Add-on, I can remain signed-in for certain container, while removing all other cookies and data I get spammed with.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от HiDevs, год назадLove this extension, great for personal and work use cases. For the love of god, can we have it on android already!