- Оценено на 3 из 5от user, 7 месяцев назадWhy users have to use this when there is "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed?"
Firefox can block, allow, allow session per website in Settings, Privacy & Security, Manage Exceptions…
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 7 месяцев назадThey don't have to use it, but this webextension gives the ability to only keep and/or remove certain site data or specific cookies - the main Firefox does not do that (they do all or nothing). This webextension also allows per container customization.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от K8, 8 месяцев назадPlease add a feature to clean cookies periodically, so that when open many pages on a website for a long time won't be collected too much
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 8 месяцев назадPlease add any requests to the GitHub issues/feature request area.
We currently do not keep track of when the site was last visited though, so that may be harder to implement (i.e. which
Your closest thing is to add a wildcard '*' entry to the greylist/restartlist and enable 'clean open tabs on restart' option, then it would run every time you restart your browser. Probably not as periodic as you want though.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от CJ, 9 месяцев назадI'd like to love this in principle, as it would be far superior to Firefox's built-in cookie management options. In practice, the add-on is selective and unreliable in the cookies it deletes. I've followed some of the recommended troubleshooting via the FAQ, including add-on reset and turning off other cookie related add-ons, but the end result is still not good. As I'm not willing to sink more hours into community troubleshooting, I have to uninstall this disappointed.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15374273, 9 месяцев назадMy lesson here is that if for whatever reason its not working, and cookies are not being deleted, as per browser data in the settings, click on RESET TO DEFAULT button for the extension. That seems to correct everything....although I still cant figure out why for the life of me it wont remove the two domains fuckme.com and fuckthem.com . I think its because if page doesnt display, then cookies are installed, yet browser still indicates that a cookie has been saved...hmm....
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14497089, 9 месяцев назадUse Firefox forget instead.
You should restart Firefox every time you delete cookies.
Private windows? nope. deletes all cookies from Firefox entirely!
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 9 месяцев назадThis web extension requires some configuration before enabling it to ensure the cookies and other browsing site data you want to keep is configured. All other non-configured items are removed, as that is the primary function of this web extension. If you want to only delete cookies from private browsing mode, add a wildcard '*' whitelist entry for all other containers.
While we are able to delete a few items from Private Windows, you will need to ensure you allow this web extension to operate in Private Browsing mode.