- Оценено на 5 из 5от Xzenor, 24 дня назадThis is an amazing add-on! It's a bit of work to set it up for the first time but it's totally worth it! The only downside of this add-on is that it's not available for Firefox Mobile, because it's so amazing and I want to use it everywhere!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Henry, 3 месяца назадVery easy to use. I would like to have it installed and enabled by default. I was not aware that I needed to enable it.We do not have it enabled in the first place, to allow users to ensure they have added the domains they would like to keep on there first. Otherwise, we would get complaints about cookies being automatically deleted, potentially without a way of restoring them, that should have been kept when they haven't configured it yet.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14028631, 3 месяца назадThe new version 3.7.0 works very well in Firefox 100+ and the team did a great job. Anyone who had any problems makes sure to update to 3.7.0 and it should fix all problems. Excellent add-on!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от e2li, 4 месяца назадDoesn't work on versions 98+ It doesn't delete third party cookies like it used to. Even if you click on the "Clear" button. Mozilla changed the way cookies work and security. Maybe because of this.
I haven't tested it on ESR versions.
FIX pls =)Strict mode is a work in progress, and the fix for missing cleanup items from 100+ will be in the next version bump.
EDIT: 3.7.0 fixes some bugs related to version 100.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12895570, 4 месяца назадFive stars. Thanks to developer response which cleared up configuration options
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадHello, You can disable the popup by disabling notifications. We have notifications enabled to let you know when we are cleaning up cookies by default, just in case there may be instances where cookies were cleaned when you think it shouldn't be. With the enabling of the cleanup log and counter as well, you can even restore the deleted cookies that it has removed at that point.