- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12582180, 6 лет назадCercavo un'estensione che sostituisse Cookie Monster, che usavo prima di Firefox Quantum per eliminare i cookie di alcuni siti. Questa estensione permette di farlo manualmente. Manca solo la possibilità di impostare una black list, per eliminare solo i cookies di determinati siti.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13407828, 6 лет назадKeep the cookies you need and forget about having to get rid of the ones you don't. Time saving and worry reducing addon that I don't know how I did without.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Rick, 6 лет назадAn acknowledgement button, e.g....ok/exit,etc..to popup box. This will ensure that whitelist/grey...or any other selected button is saved, etc.
Customization for box size...the current large size gets in the way, really. Thx.
Ability to accept cookies from a website that has different internal links...some sites it works...some not.
Import ability from CURRENT Firefox saved cookies....theirs has always been hit and miss...and the new crappy Evernote addon keeps logging out after browser shutdown, etc.
FINALLY...FIX THE SAVED COOKIE LIST! BROWSER SHUTDOWN DELETES THE WHITELIST! THANKS! :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13281229, 6 лет назадWork just as good if not better then SDC, seeing SDC is not gona get updated I will start use this, sadly it has same limitations of not being able to whitelist 3rd party site cookies, so those cookies must be done threw firefox whitelist system, if firefox is set to never accept 3rd party cookies. from my undertanding this not issue with the addons, but how the 3rd party cookies work? none the less great replacement for SDC and will look foward to years of use out this addon
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Mr_Orange, 7 лет назадEarly days of using this addon but first impressions are good. It really needs to use FF Sync for the whitelist/greylist though. Could this be added?
Great to see that syncing is in the pipeline. I wouldn't be waiting for FF for Android to implement it though. Personally, I don't do any browsing on my mobile that requires cookies so clear them all at each exit anyway.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Phil, 7 лет назадIn Firefox 54 - Something changed beginning with v1.4.0, it doesn't seem to do a complete cookie cleanup at startup. Many cookies that aren't on the whitelist remain until I manual force a Cookie Cleanup. I greatly desire an option for a complete cookie cleanup to happen on every Firefox startup.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13141682, 7 лет назадThank you very much for that nice add-on.
But I think sites which are listed on the exceptions list with "allow" should be auto whitelisted!
Thanks for the quick response! Briefly looked at the issue and to summarize, the WebExtension API is missing a method to implement that currently; so the advantage of the future-proof developemnt is kind of a disadvantege atm.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Thomas, 7 лет назадGood to see a e10s and FX57 proof addon to get rid of those pesky cookies. Only downsides in my eyes:
* doesn't clean LocalStorage (known issue with Firefox).
* it doesn't seem to auto-remove cookies when browsing to a different domain (but only on tab-close, active mode is on).
* all cookies are cleared on browser restart (even though some tabs are still open/active, is it considered a new session?).
I will correct if I made any mistakes.1. Mozilla is still working on it
2. It's possible to add that but it might break some sites where people set their delay to 0, so it's safer to do it on tab close (with a delay).
3. Browser Start up cleanup only cleans unused cookies (normal Cookie Cleanup) + GreyList cookies, unless you enabled "Clean Cookies from Open Tabs on StartUp", then it's (normal Cookie Cleanup) + GreyList cookies + Open Tab Cookies.
Come make a new issue on GitHub if you need help.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от opini0n, 7 лет назадI'm on windows 7, and cookies get deleted only when in "no container" tabs. No notifications coming up when in container tabs. And I checked out the cookies in options panel, and cookies from those websites are not deleted. pls fix, thanks for the addon.I encountered that problem and the solution is to restart the browser when you enable Container Mode.
See this issue:
- Оценено на 4 из 5от T, 7 лет назадSeems to be comparable to self-destructing cookies. Has most of the same functionality and will survive the FF 57 Sstorm and supports multi-processing. However, I'm not sure it participates in the Mozilla Sync which presents a problem of having to duplicate White Lists between machines.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Maou, 7 лет назадThanks to Mozilla killing extensions season, might as well start testing web extensions...
About cookie auto delete: It does most of what I needed from a cookie manager, easy to use, light on resources.
The developer's done a good job here, no complains from my part.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от U64, 7 лет назадA WebExtension version (in essence) of the ever-popular Self Destructing Cookies and the better-but-not-as-popular Cookies Exterminator. My only suggestion -- which is found in CE -- is a "greylist" feature, for cookies that best remain until the browser is closed. I don't like having the cookies cleared, say, every three hours (every five minutes tops), but I don't like being perma-logged in for certain things (such as email, or banks, or government pages with logins and odd redirects that are so slow that the cookies get cleaned right there and then and I get basically kicked out midway through checking and paying for my water bills THANK YOU GOVERNMENT).
Can't wait for a Fennec version once the appropriate things are ready over there (APIs, no?).