- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ruben, 3 года назадI´ve found a problem with the auto cleaner. If a website doesn´t have cookies, the auto cleaner won´t trigger and won´t delete any other information from that website (such as localStorage and indexedDB) even if the option for deleting that things is enabled. Please fix this, or I can´t give 5*. I really love this addon and use it always but this problem is annoying me recently.In normal operating conditions, a cookie is usually set by us whenever a (non-third party) site is visited, which allows us to trigger cleanup for all the other site data types. The only ways the cookie isn't created is if: a) we're denied the required access to that site, or b) the auto clean function is turned off while browsing the sites.
If you think you have found a bug in regards to this, please head on over to our GitHub repository and open an issue/bug report with further details so that we can discuss it further.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от kolAflash, 3 года назадGreat extension!
Just a few questions:
Is there any hope that Mozilla will support this for the new Firefox>=80 on Android?
Why not activly asking users if cookies should be deleted after leaving a site?
Or alternatively making AutoDelete the default and activly asking users if cookies should be kept.
Also has anyone compared this extension with:
I've been using "Forget Me Not" for about a year and I'm currently trying to evaluate which one may be more suitable for my parents and other less technical experienced people I know.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15434817, 3 года назадPermissions
Does this addon have permission to "Access browser activity during navigation" ?
Does not delete all cookies
Developer replies quicklyWe don't access browser activity during navigation yet.
All cookies should be able to be removed through this extension. This is better off as a support question that can be better answered by creating a support issue through the link below.
Please open a support issue through our GitHub repo for discussion.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Tutakarmoon, 4 года назадThis is a great addon, very useful. Question, is there a way I can delete all the cookies for a site aside from the ones that keep me logged in? For example, I want to delete Youtube cookies, except for the ones that allow me to stay logged into Youtube when I exit the website. Thanks.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14327725, 4 года назадZouden er 5 zijn, mocht er een optie zijn om de "Bling-Bloing" uit te zetten.
Zeker als er meerdere tabbladen open zijn / gaan (tabgroups )is de hele reeks geluiden zeer storend.
Maar niet storend genoeg om de extensie te verwijderen, wel uitzetten zodra ik niet alleen in een ruimte ben.