- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17336470, 9 месяцев назадIt seems to be working fine on Firefox Android as well, except for notifications. Please consider making it mobile friendly - currently it's manageable, but just about.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17000314, год назадCAD 3.8.0
Firefox Nightly 103.0a1 (2022-06-17)
Every time I exit a site (close tab), I get the following error message:
Type error for parameter options (Unexpected property "origins") for browsingData.Remove
Please fix. Thank you.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назадThis bug has already been reported on GitHub (https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/1409) and a fix is in place and will be available in the next version. If you would like to use it earlier, head into the PR of the linked issue to get the build for it.
Edit: 3.8.1 has been released that contains the fix.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от StarBaseONE2, год назадI want to first emphasize that I'm still very much a novice user to this extension (I first saw this about a week ago). But I was immediately 'struck' by the clever notion of automagically having the chore of cookie management tended intelligently and with a frequency that allows it really become effective! I wager all the sneaky tracking companies always schooling around any web user will start to hate this. As most folks know these days each web surfer's unique habits is noted, their browsers are fingerprinted, and also much of a modern cookie's intended usage accurately keeps up with your every detail. So, daily cookie management is a must if you want to be slightly effective at any type of anonymity. But who out there, raising kids and holding down an everyday full or part time job really has the time? For the last 6 or 7 years about once a week is all I had been really addressing this, and that is with certain filters set that clean up the obvious at every browser close!. Still, with as many as I clean up manually each week I've wondered how much it has even helped my privacy at that long of an interval. Obviously it takes a bit to be intelligent with your selective cookie management! So don't be too surprised that this addon requires some setup time. One first needs to cover the not too large of a learning curve (about ten to fifteen minutes of moderate technical reading will about cover it), and then you need to get your configuration just how you personally need. I've been in no hurry, I've looked at it twice over this last week; the first was that reading and initial setup (aprx 30 minutes), and then once more as it became apparent some adjustments was needed to correct the Facebook container protection and that required me to tinker with my regex a bit (another half hour), but now I'm there! I think. Let's say 'almost there' until I recheck it once more to be safe, as the Facebook container portion did give me a bit of trouble. I'm sure other folk's mileage (time spent) will vary
But folks, I want to tell you, when you have got this right, this will be 'The $#i7'! Please excuse my off color terminology. But WOW! Here-to-fore I've not ever dared to imagine having this chore done without personally spending several tens of minutes dedicated toward it each and every week. But with my now almost completed specially configured Cookie AutoDelete addon this chore will practically become a distant memory of the past, and stay so from now on. Cookie AutoDelete will tend to it for me several times every day unnoticed all 'on the fly'! And just by saving my current settings once a week, it is ready to be called upon for my future use. I understand that current daily usages tend to evolve over time so an outdated backup would be of questionable value (if too old) but when saved regularly, its always ready to port at a moment's notice to where ever you need it; be it a freshly installed browser, or into one it has worked in before to repair a browser profile corruption. This totally ends it as a manual chore, and I for one will not be missing it! Oh, and it also totally ends some folk's easy point when they insist, personal privacy isn't worth all the traditionally required effort!
I would love to give this a 5 star rating; but the set up is not what I can call insignificant nor can I call it trivial, but it isn't so bad as to be a major barrier to anyone who knows about the dangers of targeted tracking cookies. So I will give it a solid 4 stars!
Way to go to the developing team for the implementation of such an idea!
Thank you for your hard work! So far, I'm impressed!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Godsholyangel45, 2 года назадI would REALLY appreciate it if you could develop a dark theme for the toolbar popup and the settings pages of this webextension.
Otherwise, it is a great addon!
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадThanks for the feedback. It has been requested through github and will be looked into when time is available.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от F. vdHorst, 2 года назадwill be nice to get (even) more controls of the trackers and cookies , thanks till so far
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12434003, 2 года назадits 5 stars really, it's just that android version of Firefox doesn't support this extension. ;)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ruben, 2 года назадI´ve found a problem with the auto cleaner. If a website doesn´t have cookies, the auto cleaner won´t trigger and won´t delete any other information from that website (such as localStorage and indexedDB) even if the option for deleting that things is enabled. Please fix this, or I can´t give 5*. I really love this addon and use it always but this problem is annoying me recently.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадIn normal operating conditions, a cookie is usually set by us whenever a (non-third party) site is visited, which allows us to trigger cleanup for all the other site data types. The only ways the cookie isn't created is if: a) we're denied the required access to that site, or b) the auto clean function is turned off while browsing the sites.
If you think you have found a bug in regards to this, please head on over to our GitHub repository and open an issue/bug report with further details so that we can discuss it further.