- от Rutsah, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Incompatible with youtube settings ?
the extension works great but on youtube, even with youtube on withe list, settings for autoplay and dark themes are often back to default value, while login information are saved so cookies are not deleted...
when disabling the extension settings for autoplay and dark theme keeps as set. Maybe an update can solve this ?
- от Пользователь Firefox 12105406, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanx... I find this excellent and indeed helpful in eliminating hidden cookies whose objective is less than honorable...
However, on some very trusted sites, I would like to turn it off, but as I click on "Cookie AutoDelete" I cannot discover if this is
a possible option? Are there further instructions available?..and if so, where are the instructions that give us this control?...rjk san diego, ca
- от Dogger, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Developer said I could easily import my SDC whitelist, but offered zero information on how to do that, the type of file I needed to upload, or where my Self-Destructing Cookies whitelist can be found. SDC itself was equally useless; I can see the whitelist but I cannot export it.
UPDATE: I decided to use it anyway and found the inability to import my old whitelist wasn't much of a problem. I rebuilt it with little effort during a few days of regular use & probably dropped a lot of outdated filters I no longer needed.
It's easy to use and effective; I regularly check my cookies and haven't found any that weren't supposed to be there.
Rating changed from 2 to 4 stars.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13537226, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Il miglior gestore di cookie rimasto dopo l'arrivo di Firefox quantum anche se si sente la mancanza della possibilità di attivare e disattivare i cookie dall'estensione.
Inoltre sarebbe bello se supportasse anche i LSO.
- от brucethom, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Needs to have "XX seconds to close notification window" instead of manually. Confusing that "settings" buttons opens changelog (changelog needs dates) first. Wasn't aware that I needed to manually activate "Auto-clean enabled" button at first.
Had to delete all cookies in Firefox before "30 Google.com cookies deleted" stopped popping up. I suspect evil-Google is at the bottom of this.
Thanks to developer for his work.
- от puckface, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5great addon but it seems to leave a lot of cookies behind if privacy.firstparty.isolate is set to true. i dont know if it can be fixed or if this is just an unavoidable consequence of enabling privacy.firstparty.isolate