- от Termie , 6 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5every few days, all allegedly protected cookies incl. stored/key'ed-in site data, log-in's etc. get nevertheless erased completely.
[𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲] This seems to be solved for now after I´ve inserted URLs whose cookies this add-on wanna allegedly protect by itself, additionally in Firefox/Privacy&Security/Cookies-and-Site-Data/Manage-Exceptions. Nevertheless this add-on is anything but thoroughly with cleaning. Although "Automatical Cleaning" is enabled, and clicking "Clean now" at the end of an online-session, e.g. CCleaner (with it´s own "keep cookies" exception list ofc) nevertheless finds 150+ cookies to erase. So sadly not convinced of this add-on, looking for an alternative now.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 6 месяцев назадIf you require some support please use our GitHub repository and open a support issue or a support discussion topic.
[Reponse to Update] - we are aware about the additional cookies that we are now able to access and clean up since Firefox 94, and will be able to remove those in a future update. Also note that CCleaner may find additional items that we cannot detect through the WebExtension API. This is out of our hands unfortunately.
- от Пользователь Firefox 17037858, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Isn't automatically deleting cookies no matter what settings I use.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадEnsure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies (cross-site tracking should be fine). For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support. Support for cross-site cookies option is coming soon (needs to be implemented through Firefox webextension API first).
- от sheesh, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Deletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадWebextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14782888, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Cookie Auto Delete is great at auto deleting your cookies but on the down side, when your cookies get deleted I found that if you are using a google service and your cookies get deleted it automatically signs you out. So that is why I'm giving 2 stars.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThen you'll need to whitelist that domain or exclude that specific cookie on that domain from being removed. It is up to each site to handle how their cookies are maintained /used.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14159406, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Warning! This app is sophisticated. My first mistake was thinking it wasn't.
So far, the app has automatically uninstalled cookies from my Wunderlist, rendering it inoperable. I will probably have to uninstall/reinstall it and will lose 3 years of setttings. And who knows what else it did before I removed it from my system.
The instructional page from the developer is inscrutable to a normal user. I should have read it more thoroughly first. If i had, i never would have let this app into Firefox
The developer should give potential users a heads-up so they will know the risks they may take when they let this app operate.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13464681, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5UI too complicated. What was wrong with Self-destructing Cookies UI? So simple.
Too many concepts, too many buttons. The original three "keep never", "keep for session", "keep forever" concept was simple and perfect.
I don't even know what to do with all these buttons and controls. I don't want to make a career out of this, just a simple way to enable session or forever cookies for the sites I choose.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13328465, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5Even if you set it to delete all cookies after closing of forefox: many cookies are still there, e.g. some from google or wetteronline.de. Self-Destructing Cookies was much better. To bad it will no longer maintained.