- Оценено на 2 из 5от CJ, 5 месяцев назадI'd like to love this in principle, as it would be far superior to Firefox's built-in cookie management options. In practice, the add-on is selective and unreliable in the cookies it deletes. I've followed some of the recommended troubleshooting via the FAQ, including add-on reset and turning off other cookie related add-ons, but the end result is still not good. As I'm not willing to sink more hours into community troubleshooting, I have to uninstall this disappointed.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13098987, 9 месяцев назадATTENTION! This add-on does not remove some cookies in new versions of firefox:
There is also an issue where whitelisting may not work for local storage:
I wrote this because users may not notice these problems and think that everything is working properly.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Termie , 2 года назадevery few days, all allegedly protected cookies incl. stored/key'ed-in site data, log-in's etc. get nevertheless erased completely.
[𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲] This seems to be solved for now after I´ve inserted URLs whose cookies this add-on wanna allegedly protect by itself, additionally in Firefox/Privacy&Security/Cookies-and-Site-Data/Manage-Exceptions. Nevertheless this add-on is anything but thoroughly with cleaning. Although "Automatical Cleaning" is enabled, and clicking "Clean now" at the end of an online-session, e.g. CCleaner (with it´s own "keep cookies" exception list ofc) nevertheless finds 150+ cookies to erase. So sadly not convinced of this add-on, looking for an alternative now.If you require some support please use our GitHub repository and open a support issue or a support discussion topic.
[Reponse to Update] - we are aware about the additional cookies that we are now able to access and clean up since Firefox 94, and will be able to remove those in a future update. Also note that CCleaner may find additional items that we cannot detect through the WebExtension API. This is out of our hands unfortunately.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17037858, 2 года назадIsn't automatically deleting cookies no matter what settings I use.Ensure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies (cross-site tracking should be fine). For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support. Support for cross-site cookies option is coming soon (needs to be implemented through Firefox webextension API first).
- Оценено на 2 из 5от sheesh, 2 года назадDeletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.Webextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14782888, 4 года назадCookie Auto Delete is great at auto deleting your cookies but on the down side, when your cookies get deleted I found that if you are using a google service and your cookies get deleted it automatically signs you out. So that is why I'm giving 2 stars.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадThen you'll need to whitelist that domain or exclude that specific cookie on that domain from being removed. It is up to each site to handle how their cookies are maintained /used.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от jorg35, 4 года назадWhy is not it compatible with Waterfox 56.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадIf you're looking for legacy extensions use Self-Destructing Cookies.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13516881, 6 лет назадImpossible de couper le son, super énervant !
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13464681, 6 лет назадUI too complicated. What was wrong with Self-destructing Cookies UI? So simple.
Too many concepts, too many buttons. The original three "keep never", "keep for session", "keep forever" concept was simple and perfect.
I don't even know what to do with all these buttons and controls. I don't want to make a career out of this, just a simple way to enable session or forever cookies for the sites I choose.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13328465, 6 лет назадEven if you set it to delete all cookies after closing of forefox: many cookies are still there, e.g. some from google or wetteronline.de. Self-Destructing Cookies was much better. To bad it will no longer maintained.