Оценено на 3 из 5от josec87, 2 года назад
The lack of synchronization between devices can be a nuisance.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назад
This is a feature that has been requested on GitHub and is being worked upon. Feel free to add in your +1 there as well.
1 376 отзывов
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 6623713, день назадThis extension is awesome. I can see some bad reviews made by what seems to be semi computer illiterate people. Not saying they are all idiots, but the ones that don't understand the basics of web extension options, bugs in architecture rather than improper coding, etc...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17909958, 13 дней назадDefinitely 1 star, it does not work at all as advertised with following browsers:
1. Official Firefox with [FPI enabled] & [Always use Private Browsing mode on]
2. Tor Browser
I just want an add-on which deletes cookies after several seconds after I close tab EXCEPT some domains I whitelist. Now this addon, Cookie AutoDelete, blindly ignore my whitelist settins and always show Cookies were deleted popup. I am 100% certain my whitelist settings are correct and I already took 2 hours to search through Github issues.
Developer of this add-on need to test with Tor Browser or Firefox+FPI in the first place.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Badr, 16 дней назадOne of my most used Firefox extension. I don't hesitate to accept all cookie consent because I know it CAD will delete them all ;)
- Оценено на 5 из 5от FFFan, месяц назадWonderful addon - allows me to select cookies to be kept per container.
I was using clear cookies at firefox exit option earlier, but that means sites could still track me through my browsing session. This addon clears it the moment domain of the tab changes or the tab is closed.
Keep up the good work! Thanks! 🙏
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17139973, 2 месяца назадThis working together with Ghostery is all you need to get rid of those annoying cookies that still force you to use them. 10/10
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13329700, 2 месяца назадFirefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадSorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.