от Пользователь Firefox 14782888, 2 года назад
Оценено на 2 из 5
Cookie Auto Delete is great at auto deleting your cookies but on the down side, when your cookies get deleted I found that if you are using a google service and your cookies get deleted it automatically signs you out. So that is why I'm giving 2 stars.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назад
Then you'll need to whitelist that domain or exclude that specific cookie on that domain from being removed. It is up to each site to handle how their cookies are maintained /used.
- от hxr404, 2 дня назадОценено на 5 из 5Awesome work! This should be a feature of Firefox.
Only Feature missing: Integration with the existing Cookie Manager
- от sheesh, 4 дня назадОценено на 2 из 5Deletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 дня назадWebextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16590981, 17 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not respect whitelist / unable to log in to work website.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15033269, месяц назадОценено на 3 из 5For deleting cookies this is superb. But as it's matured it has become incredibly complex with so many options but too few explanations as to how to master the add-on. Being a bit of a privacy geek, I want to reject all cookies that track and exploit my details but have an EASY option to make the site remember that I've rejected everything not essential. Instead I have to constantly keep rejecting everything. It's always back to square one As per usual every individual uses an individual phrase when searching for the answer. If it is in FAQs, I don't have the patience to read a War & Peace to find what seems an obvious request.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадYou can choose to keep selective cookies that are essential to your case per site. You'll need to find the cookie that keeps that rejection config. Feel free to open a support issue through our GitHub repo if you need any further assistance.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16845552, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't perform its primary task efficiently anymore, simply deleting cookies! Becomes too complicated and doesn't delete even after several requests! I don't trust this application anymore!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадIf you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- от mecki78, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Just the best. Can clean up all data that can be used for tracking and the ability to control exceptions for every category per domain makes it the most useful must have addon.