- от DPierce, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Love this extension, but... my one criticism would be that I wish they'd update the icon in the context menu drop-down so I could see/find it easier. The little magnifying glass is to bland and doesn't stick out enough for me. I really wish I could make it yellow or another icon so I could differentiate it from all my other add-ins more easily.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12376444, год назадОценено на 4 из 51. Иконка YouTube не отображается время от времени;
2. Можете пожалуйста добавить опцию для показа поисковых систем без скрытия в подменю, просто в контекстном меню?
1. The YouTube icon is not displayed from time to time;
2. Can you please add an option to show search engines without submenu, just in the context menu?
This extension helps me everyday! Thanks!
Каждый день это расширение помогает мне! Спасибо!
- от Jeremy Ouyang, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5One of the most used Add-ons in my Firefox. Genuinely useful and offers real world productivity.
Just 1 suggestion: can you add an option to toggle whether or not switch to the search result tab immediately?
- от Martins Almeida, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5"Switch to search result tab immediately" does not work, you have to change to the new tab manually. However if you disable this option, close the Firefox browser, restart it, then enable this option, it will work.
- от JM, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great! Goes a LONG way toward filling the shoes of the much-missed Web Search Pro. I echo an earlier request for the ability to search for hyperlink text without having to select it. FF Quantum can do it with its "Search Google for '...'" in the context menu, so it's obviously possible on the new platform. If you add that, you've got the perfect replacement for WSP and a very grateful and loyal supporter.The API for that is available in Firefox 60 (bug 1215376) and I intend to release a new version as soon as possible!
Edit: it is released and ready for download.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12469511, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works fine for me - thanks a lot for this add-on!
I have one suggestion: would it be possible to have a few favorite search engines show up directly in the right-click context menu (without the need to open the sub-folder)?
I understand that context menu entries of web extensions are confined to the bottom of the context menu but still an option to have e.g. Wikipedia as a direct link "outside" the sub-menu would be awesome.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13690370, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Needs a little tinkering but works like a charm!
The only suggestion I have is to allow to right-click on hyperlinks in texts and search for that text (to be clear: the displayed text of the hyperlink, not the url) instead of having to select that text with the mouse first, which is a bit cumbersome. An older add-on I used pre-57 also had this. Adding this would make this add-on perfect imho :)
- от Пользователь Firefox 10244801, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Good work but how come there are pages e.g. like http://www.thai-language.com/dict/search that is not working?
The setting "When you do a search..." is not saved after you close FF.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадThat site relies on the form POST method and it seems impossible to support those with the current WebExtension API. See discussion at https://github.com/NumeriusNegidius/Context-Search/issues/5#issuecomment-326991515
Edit: I'll look into the bug where settings aren't saved.