Оценено на 4,3 из 5
Оценено на 4,3 из 5
от Duncan Moore, 3 года назад
Оценено на 5 из 5
I like the suggestion by Teko for a "current site search" option for Google, but understand what you say about it deviating from what the add-on does. But what about this approach, which generalises the idea and might fit in a bit more naturally. Currently, the web address has %s replaced by the text selection. What if also %d (say) was replaced by the current domain name. The user could then manually edit the web addresses exactly as they like, for any search engines of their choice. For example, for a Google site search they'd change "%s" to "site:%d %s". This concept could be extended to %u (say) being replaced by the URL. It could then be used to send the whole page to Google Translate, HTML validation services etc. (In this case, the add-on would also need to work with the Context Menu you get when there's no text selection). I realise that it's a bit more work for the user to set up initially, and that there might be technical reasons why it's not suitable - but I thought I'd put the idea forwards.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назад
I think it's an interesting idea, and something I might look into! I've added it as an enhancement issue: https://github.com/NumeriusNegidius/Context-Search/issues/18
- от DPierce, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Love this extension, but... my one criticism would be that I wish they'd update the icon in the context menu drop-down so I could see/find it easier. The little magnifying glass is to bland and doesn't stick out enough for me. I really wish I could make it yellow or another icon so I could differentiate it from all my other add-ins more easily.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15998697, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5I have the same issue as 2nd comment below mine. Favicons keep disappearing when I want to search selected test with this addon. When I e.g open options in Firefox and than want to use this addon again everything is ok.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15573474, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good, and easy to add new search engines and manage them. The only problem I have is the favicons keep disappearing. It looks like they are not stored locally and have to be downloaded every time you open the browser. Is it so?
- от Michael Kirk, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Perfect! The simplest solution is the best. I've tried other context search addons before and one very popular one crashed my browser every session. This addon is the best.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12376444, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 51. Иконка YouTube не отображается время от времени;
2. Можете пожалуйста добавить опцию для показа поисковых систем без скрытия в подменю, просто в контекстном меню?
1. The YouTube icon is not displayed from time to time;
2. Can you please add an option to show search engines without submenu, just in the context menu?
This extension helps me everyday! Thanks!
Каждый день это расширение помогает мне! Спасибо!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14734947, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Context Search Origin is an excellent extension. It's much easier to use than Context Search which I had used previously. The concept of creating a Searches folder was a little confusing at first but now I understand exactly how it works. Sometimes, "Add a Keyword for this Search" doesn't appear in search boxes but I quickly learned how to handle that situation. Perhaps, that should be explained on the first page of instructions.
- от chaoscreater, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I love this addon, it improves my workflow by a good 10~20%. Would you be able to look into making this for Chrome? I use both Firefox and Chrome and it'd be nice if I can use the same feature in Chrome as well.