Оценено на 4,1 из 5
Оценено на 4,1 из 5
- от tunners, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It works but in Firefox 57 it's buggy. The page shifts down leaving a white space, presumably to show the toolbar, but half the time the space created doesn't go when the addon is closed.
It also screws up my framework theme's back end - which is precisely where I would be using it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13577438, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Clever, intuitive and feature packed. Loving the CSS code generation feature. Just started using this extension, but already I'm in love!
- от css0101, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Not very accurate capture of color, indexes some extraneous colors on sharp transitions. The color of small text is almost impossible to obtain. The click on the link is triggered, and this hinders. Everything else works fine. Thanks for the extension.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12330564, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I used to love this tool and I used it since it existed. Since the so called upgrade with this bunch of useless tools it became complicated. It's overloaded with too much tools I seriously never needed! All I need is a simple color picker which can add either the hex or the RGB value of my choice to clipboard everything else is overrated and not needed... but oh well I guess I have to use it since this is the only alternative which works with the current Quantum Version. I wish it would be more simple... or at least an alternative version of Colorzilla which only contains the colorpicker itself without such extravaganza...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13496668, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Used to be better. No longer picks up the background color reliably. I don't know if its sampling from an area wider than one pixel, but it often gives me white, grey or black instead of the color it should.
- от arnofly, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I'm a little disappointed. Not bad but has to be improved.
For Alex Sirota :
I used for many time a very simple tool (colorPicker by Ryan Tate), but this extension is out of date because not compatible with Firefox 57+. By a small choice, I tried again ColorZilla. He's too heavy that I need (for this reason I prefer colorPicker), but I like some options, like paste HEX code in lowercase and the webpage color analyzer that could be useful.
But, the cursor seems not to be very accurate and the main problem is that the menu of ColorZilla is too width and too slow to disappear! As many users, I work on a web design and I want to pick color faster than the speed of light ;) I'm sure your worked hard on this extension, but if the WebExtension API can do, just open the menu by a right click (or with a special menu button) and keep the left click just to start the color picker with the button and to get color, could be a good way in my opinion. And after the color is in the clipboard, do not wait to close the tool bar. Please do it, and I give you 4 or 5 stars, I'm sure like many users ;)
- от Пользователь Firefox 13218695, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It used to be perfect, simple, very useful and I used it for years. I don't get it if you improve something stick with what works and add feature but don't remove things which were useful! The simple color picker now does the work which needs to get done! I don't use ColorZilla any longer... The eyedropper doesn't show up - there is no option to click and hove over with the eyedropper or colorpicker...so I cannot pick a color of "MY" choice! All these generators and color paletts picks are meh... I don't need it - it uses also colors you don't need, well and yeah dude you are even not looking for... ColorZilla went from a simple useful tool to trash... go back to roots and we will love you again ;)
- от Almamun, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I'm a web designer and I had been using this plugins since the time I cant remember. But with recent updates UX is gone. It was very easy to use and never failed. Now color picking is like filling a govt form and wont work.
I just created firefox account to submit a review for this handy tool that I'd been using everyday.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12625301, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Not now though. It's got awful lag, and always Picks the wrong colour - often black - when hovering the colour I need. Really has become quite crap across both Firefox and Chrome.