Оценено на 4,1 из 5
Оценено на 4,1 из 5
- от s427, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Love this add-on and couldn't live without it.
I recently encountered a small bug with ColorZilla and was very pleased to see that the developer was both very responsive and very helpful.
(For those who may experience the same bug :
Description: after using the colorpicker, the cursor remained stuck on crosshair when hovering on various parts of the Firefox UI (mainly the tabs and the main menu).
Solution: in the ColorZilla Options, I changed the statusbar format to something simpler (just %rgb%), restarted Firefox and the bug was gone. I was then able to restore the statusbar format to its previous setting, restarted Firefox again (to be sure) and the bug didn't come back.)
- от bennyA, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Colorzilla can give me a fast color capture on website. Give me easy way to decide which color I should use for my web project. Great tools. Thank you very much.
- от Vince W, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Simple and effective. A must for web developers and even more important if you are colorblind like me.
I no longer have to ask my colleagues if i can borrow their eyes (not literally of course....although how cool would detachable eyes be lol).
I really appreciate this add-on, has made my life a lot less stressful :)
- от Caspearious, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5This is a great plugin that I have been using for months now. Do not upgrade to 2.7 if you have FF version 3.6 still as it doesn't seem to work. The pre-2.7 version still works with the old browser, though.
- от Jeffrey, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I love ColorZilla. I can easily pick colors that i want when opening some webpages or images. Less time consuming when picking some colors on my old method i printscreen the webpage or save the image and open it a photoshop then selecting color with color picker then getting the hex code. Thank you for making this great add-on.
- от Kamietsu, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5There isn't much I can say about this add-on. It's wonderful. It makes me feel like I have the powers of a chameleon in my hand. Huge colorful powers. Like a giant chameleon. A giant chamelon blending in anywhere I want because I can change my color to anything I can imagine, and some colors I can't imagine.
I get to use the color picker like a giant sticky tongue, latching on to any color I want and copying it like an Internet pirate. Or if I am having trouble I can use my handy-dandy spyglass and zoom in so i can copy the perfect pixel of color. I mean, let's face it, not all pixels can be perfect. And you don't want to use some dull, weak-spectrum color. You want some vibrance, some saturation, something that will make you stare in awe as a giant pirate chameleon rampages through your city.
Now I know what you are thinking, if it is an all-poweful chameleon, how can I see it? Simple, the eye-patch will give it away.
- от Mr.News, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5This is an absolutely fantastic add-on, a vital tool for web designers, and I have enjoyed using it. Unfortunately, it is incompatible with, and therefore disabled in, Firefox v. 13 (beta). I hope it can/will be updated soon. Meanwhile, I have installed it in Chrome, where it works well.
- от Susan Daniels, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Colorzilla is my favorite add-on! It has saved me hundreds of dollars in software costs and made designing my sites so much easier and the time savings alone can't be calculated. It has so many options that I am only brushing the surface of what this robust add-on offers to users. I used ColorZilla to coordinate color schemes for my websites and my MS Office Professional 2010. I can save my schemes to "favorites" in ColorZilla which keeps me on task rather than taking time to figure out what "the color I used last time". Thank you for this fantastic add-on.
- от Timothy, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I love this add-on. It is, hands down, the best thing that ever happened to Firefox. I, for one, use this thing obsessively. If an alien was staring at me from outer space, they'd probably come to the conclusion that my heart would stop beating if I stopped clicking that tiny eyedropper icon.
If you like colors, if you are a visual artist, if you make beautiful websites (or if you want to), if you wonder just how blue Facebook really is, or if your name is Steve, then get this add-on. You won't regret it.
- от silverknightone, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Very helpful addon. You can get the hex code of color on another web. I use this in develop website. :D
I like the gradient feature, where u can generate css code to result gradient color. :D
saving my time in search color when develop a website.
- от Klent, 8 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5As the title, does ColorZilla support Color converting function guys? Like from hex to RGB...
If so could anyone give me an instruction, pls!!
If not then should it be for being rockerrr? :D
- от Phil, 9 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Stopped working on 12.0a1 nightly builds (I wanted x64 support) However, after running across "Nightly Tester Tools" add-on, I was able to get ColorZilla working again and from what i can tell, it is working flawlessly and incorrectly being reported as incompatible with the v12 nightly builds.
- от Effeay, 9 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I'm not a serious web developer, but ColorZilla is a VERY useful tool for just about anyone. It's exactly what I was looking for--now customizing widget and blog colors to match themes is a breeze.
- от Пользователь Firefox 5966222, 9 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5The zoom feature is nice but I will not be upgrading to FF8 or the new Colorzilla until I am able to preview a swatch of the color I am about to copy the code for like you could do in earlier versions.
If you go to customize your tool bar and drag and drop the eyedropper icon onto the addon bar at the bottom of the screen then you get the swatch preview I was talking about.