Оценено на 4,1 из 5
Оценено на 4,1 из 5
- от yolandal, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5As a webdeveloper I'm using this tool for years, but now it has changed so much, I can't use it anymore! The greatest mistake developers can make is to CHANGE it so much that the user needs to study it again. And we don't!
Pls bring back the standard functionality, and REMOVE the pop up bar in the top! Whether or not I disable it, it keeps showing!
- от Maarten, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Please add back the function to show offset coordinates compared to previous pick. This was really useful for a webdeveloper who just quickly roughly needs to measure something.
- от lulu, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I relied heavily on the zoom-in/zoom-out feature which I easily located by right-clicking. It's no longer there nor all the options that came with it. I'm going to have to remove colorzilla (again, have already removed, reinstalled, restarted browser, hoping it would restore the program). I'll have to go shopping for alternative programs but I'll check in time to time and see if this once awesome program has been restored to its former glory.
- от Allen, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The new functionality of this has ruined this addon. I used to be able to grab the color and then choose which format I needed on the fly with a drop list. Now I have to set the format (hex, rgb, etc..) in the settings. So if I need hex one moment I have to go into options and change the the format. Then if I need rgb I have to go back into options and change it again.
Also whenever I use the color picker it now puts a huge empty white space above the website I'm working on.
I used to use this all the time when developing websites but now it's useless.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12497474, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5As others have said, the whole page is evaluated as white now. And since the eye dropper from the Developer Tools was removed there is no alternative either.
- от Manuel Borges, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5As of yesterday, in Ubuntu 16.10 x64 with Firefox 51.0.1, this version does not work. The entire page is evaluated as white (255,255,255).
Last week was working fine.
I'll rate again if starts working.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12531784, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5In the past I would have given this a 5-star review, but over a year after e10s was out in nightly and Developer Edition, and now that it's rolling out in Release, Colorzilla still not updated. Your extension can't access anything on the page being rendered, because it's in a different process. Other developers have fixed their extensions to work with e10s. Further, your Chrome version of the extension, when loaded into FF via "Chrome Store Foxified" using Firefox's new extension API, does not work.
Once-great extension, now 99% worthless, that is not using any of the modern Firefox APIs and no action from the developer.
The 1% not worthless? If you open a "New non-e10s" window from the Firefox menu, then re-browse to the page you want to color-pick from, Colorzilla will still work in that.
- от Matt, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5a tool for developers who have a browser edition for developers, and the tool is too buggy to use. i load page in chrome. select hex, convert hex to rgb to get an alpha layer...
i'll give 5 stars once its updated
- от Mehdi, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Hi, I rated 5, because it's really useful addon, but seems like have some bugs with Firefox +52 (i tested on Developer Edition & Nightly), Issue: only inspect whole body, not elements or other areas.
- от h34d4k3, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5Lot's of features but the essential one didn't work. I can't pick a color from the page, only from the browser chrome... The add-on says the whole page is white, so I assume this is a bug. Tested in Ubuntu, firefox dev edition.
- от Benjamin, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5After installing and using ColorZilla for a little bit, this add-on proves to be quite handy for all things COLOR on the web. From selecting/matching colors from a certain website to generating custom gradients, ColorZilla does a lot!
Pros: I was quite impressed with the DOM Color Analysis that will pull the colors from a website and create a palette that you can then refer to and use.
A drop-down appears when using the eyedropper and it is both full of useful information and non intrusive.
Cons: The only really big con that stuck out at me was when I went to open the Color Picker, the window was not sized properly :( I am not sure the zoom functionality is really a necessary part of this add-on as zoom functionality is built into Firefox.
It is quite obvious the amount of work that has gone into this project.
The one thing I was going to say would be a nice addition would be the ability to set a keyboard shortcut for the eyedropper, but hey look at that, it is there underneath the options drop-down!
Overall runs smoothly and has become a very neat addition to my set of Firefox tools!
- от spiritRKS1910, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5When try run color picker I get this error:
IndexSizeError: Index or size is negative or greater than the allowed amount colorzillaOverlay.js:498:0
Any chance to fix it?
- от jsmithson, 5 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Although the extension says it's signed, I'm seeing this alert in the FF list: "ColorZilla could not be verified for use in Firefox." I think that means it will break soon... are other users seeing this in their Add-Ons page (extensions list)?