- от Пользователь Firefox 13477720, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you so much to the developer for providing an alternative to a very bad UI decision. According to Firefox: "We made this change because the proximity of the menu items for closing tabs to the right and closing other tabs was causing some to accidentally close the wrong set of tabs, which resulted in a sub-par user experience."
I never had that happen, and honestly can't see how that could be a problem. Their "fix" for this so-called problem requires another step and surgical precision to use a frequently used and useful function.
I have to use the Chrome browser for work, and noticed they didn't seem to have a need to "fix" this problem. It's been so much nicer to use, until I found this add-on.
I agree with the other reviewer that it's actually an improvement having it at the bottom. Just shoot for the last one.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16140714, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It's asinine that I need an extension to restore functionality that's been a part of Firefox for YEARS. Shortsighted nonsense from the devs.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16120638, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thanks for fixing this bug introduced in 78. Is it possible to restore the hotkey so you can press "i" after right-clicking?
Edit: Hotkey works! Thanks <3
- от Borgmeister, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Inexplicable why this was removed in the most recent update. This addon works as intended - and puts it at the very bottom of the context menu which I define as a minor upgrade.
- от FlowStone, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I rarely hate UI changes from websites, browsers, operating systems etc.. but this change is really frustrating, I use to use this ALL THE TIME. I would be kind of ok with the update if there wasn't a lag for the secondary box to open up when my mouse hovers over it.
As for this extension, its perfect, i would personally prefer if was on top, (hope developer can give us an option)
- от smartsight, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for this add-on! Very useful now that the original close-tabs-to-the-right menu item was moved to a submenu for more cumbersome access. Is it possible to have an option to hide the "official" Close-multiple-tabs menu item?