- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13477720, 3 года назадThank you so much to the developer for providing an alternative to a very bad UI decision. According to Firefox: "We made this change because the proximity of the menu items for closing tabs to the right and closing other tabs was causing some to accidentally close the wrong set of tabs, which resulted in a sub-par user experience."
I never had that happen, and honestly can't see how that could be a problem. Their "fix" for this so-called problem requires another step and surgical precision to use a frequently used and useful function.
I have to use the Chrome browser for work, and noticed they didn't seem to have a need to "fix" this problem. It's been so much nicer to use, until I found this add-on.
I agree with the other reviewer that it's actually an improvement having it at the bottom. Just shoot for the last one.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16140714, 3 года назадIt's asinine that I need an extension to restore functionality that's been a part of Firefox for YEARS. Shortsighted nonsense from the devs.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13545587, 3 года назадThanks a lot for fixing this bs.
Oh, and 'Undo Close Tab' seems to work with this add-on.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16120638, 3 года назадThanks for fixing this bug introduced in 78. Is it possible to restore the hotkey so you can press "i" after right-clicking?
Edit: Hotkey works! Thanks <3
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадShortcuts should work with the newest release I just pushed!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Borgmeister, 3 года назадInexplicable why this was removed in the most recent update. This addon works as intended - and puts it at the very bottom of the context menu which I define as a minor upgrade.