- от FDC, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Funktioniert ausgezeichnet. Auch ich habe das schöne blaue "X" in die Favoritenleiste gezogen und ist nun optimal erreichbar. (bleibt immer am gleichen Ort und ich sehe den Tab, bevor ich den mit einem Klick schliesse)
- от PERCE-NEIGE, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works well, fast. The icon that sits next to the URL bar is exactly the same than this addon icon, that you can see on this page.
But there's no icon customization and I prefer the Close Tab Context Menu addon, that does exactly the same, but with a darker icon, it's more visible (on default theme or clear theme) . So, if you have a clear theme or the default theme, rather use Close tab context menu, and if you have a dark theme, Close Current Tab is better.
With these 2 addons, you have everything you need, clear cross or dark cross, as none has icon customization that fits to the user theme. (But I still prefer bigger, dark, black cross).
Suggestion: adding undo close.
- от Fr Um der 14, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Super Sache / wonderfull thing.
habe es in die Favoritenleiste heruntergezogen, dort ist es ganz rechts aussen (alleine) und schnell zu "treffen"
i have place the button down to the faforit-list and it is "allone" on the right side. so with the blue color and near stand allone is is easy to find it, very quick.
Thanks, now it is working as : "Do not close the Firefox after the last tab is closed" ?
Like in an older version from other creator.
- от ibm650, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Works great,
I would request that it had the option of just replacing the close button in the corner, just like the old Fast Close Tabs. But at least now I can use the new firefox
- от tmaibaum, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Thanks to the developer! it's comforting to see that at least some of my favourite add-ons are slowly being made into Web Extensions (or developed from scratch as such, like in this case.) This extension works just fine. The only complaint I have is the close button doesn't look "native". Dear developer, please consider including a native-looking simple dark "X" instead of the gradient-blue one.I make a "x" gradient-blue because it i more visible, and give "color" to firefox.
But I understand your opinion about a dark "X".
Give me a dark "x" image and I 'll make a dark close button...