- от Пользователь Firefox 13823639, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5J'aime cette extension car je la trouve très pratique à utiliser au quotidien, mais pas contre je n'arrive pas à placer mais message dans l'ordre que je voudrais du coup il se place un peu la ou ils veulent pour ça que je met une étoile de moins.
- от fayetandog, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hi! I love this, just one problem is that it isn't working well with Facebook comments. When I paste the clipping on Facebook comments the comment box just disappears as seen in this GIF http://www.giphy.com/gifs/3o752cTQIWIOTgmtQ4
It's very useful for social media managers like me so hoping for a solution for this issue! :)Facebook is preventing pasting of clipping text, and mass text inserts in general, into comment boxes as well as in Messenger. This may be an actual feature on their end, and there are no plans for Clippings to defeat it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13615078, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This plugin is awesome. But recently the export stopped working and it only gives option to save as json which gives a 1 KB file with just heading.There have been other reports of this issue, and I would like to get more details to find the cause so that I can fix it. Could you try the export again and see if there are any error messages that appear in the browser console? Please post your findings to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aecreations-help
- от CocoMarmela, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I'm not able to even download the add on- seems that needs like an upgrade or something can you help me?You need Firefox 57 or newer to get Clippings 6. If you are using an older version of Firefox, install version 5.5.2 from the "See all versions" link from the sidebar on the left.
- от sebbyz, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Clippings is a great tool but I haven't noticed any improvement with the update to Clippings 6 and the following issues are problematic, if anyone knows how to fix I would be grateful:-
1.Could originally view the shortcut list to see which keys I had assigned, that's no longer available.
2. I don't have the option to add color to the clippings flags
3.Search tool is so much slower with the new version.It's not so much of an upgrade: Clippings had to be rewritten to be compatible with Firefox 57 and newer, which imposes new requirements for Firefox add-ons. Some features like the shortcut key list and colored labels didn't make it into Clippings 6, but will be considered for upcoming releases. I will continue to monitor feedback from other users before deciding on what to do with the search functionality in Clippings Manager (I assume this is the "search tool" you were talking about).
- от Redacted, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works well enough, current version is a bit buggy though, a few field boxes don't seem to work like the ones here on AMO https://i.imgur.com/2qi7xgw.png
Then there is the Exporting that seem to not work at all, And I've also had issues with deleting things with the manager, other then that works great and a fantastic timesaver.
There is one feature request I have for the Dev if he see this, can there be an option to remove this in the context menu https://i.imgur.com/dHTdxyw.png when highlighting text (I don't use this at all, and hate cluttering up this menu with unnecessary things). I do want it to be there for when I'm in field boxes though https://i.imgur.com/oYrCV8R.png
- от Пользователь Firefox 13462464, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Really great ext. Small, simple and does the job. I'm using it to quickly bring up useful bits of txt when I'm using the web.
However, when entering and rearranging the text I found I habitually kept using the delete key, which no matter where the cursor is, deletes the clippings, folders ... Personally I'd love this deactiveated (there is a trash bin on the UI), or , delete key only deletes clip/folder when it's clearly highlighted, or pin clippings so can't delete? Anyway, good job and many thanks!This is a bug with Clippings Manager which will be fixed in an upcoming maintenance release. For now, use Backspace instead. If you accidentally delete a clipping or folder, click Undo to bring it back.