- от Пользователь Firefox 13583682, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Was looking for the right click and generate the curl command to download. Where is it? Will update rating if my question is answered. Thanks.
Still desperately looking for old right clicking function. was able to find a addon for chrome
- от Пользователь Firefox 13533082, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This add-on takes the "copy to cURL" functionality of the Network Traffic analyzer in Firefox (and the equivalent in Chrome), and combines it with your session's cookie, to allow you to download a file from behind a login-protected webserver to a server with no web-browser, and without having to actually enter your credentials. I use this addon all the time, and it is one of my favorite tools.
Thank you Zaid!!
- от BennyBeat, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Glad to see Cliget is compatible with Firefox57 and up!
If you download information that is updated daily, or a program frequently, instead of wasting a precious time visiting that website regularly, you can automate the download with applications such as Aria, Curl or Wget. The problem is that these applications require quite complex commands. Cliget facilitates this work offering us a command that can be directly integrated into a sh or bat file, since Aria, Curl and Wget are available for Lin/Mac/Win platforms such Cliget. As simple as starting a download, Cliget already provides us with a link with all the necessary variables that can be used for next needed downloads. In addition, you can add custom variables. That way, you do not have to fight against the command line manually, and expose yourself to possible human error, or simply waste time with visiting each web page. Too bad I can not give more than 5 stars, because this program is a must-have for SysAdmins like me!
- от Stephanus Tavilrond, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I used to love this plugin back before Firefox 57.0. Unfortunately, the new version - due to limtations of the new API - is not as nearly as useful as the old one, but I will still rate it 5/5 for effort.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадThe right-click context menu is missing but it will be added soon. That feature in particular is not due to API limitation. Integrating cliget into the save-as dialog, however, is a WebExtensions limitation.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13512953, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It was a one-time bug. After reinsalling add-on and restarting FF everything works fine.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадIt's completely optional and shouldn't be stopping the built-in DM from functioning normally. So this might be a bug. I don't think you can reply here so please open an issue on Github and describe the problem in more details.